Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Probably not, I think it will go max to 380-420 range or at worst case scenario 250 range. These are the 0.618 and 0.786 Fibonacci levels from the covid low to 2021 peak. I think Tesla will be range bound for the next couple of years. Maybe another bubble in late 2024 early 2025.

People aren't pricing it as a car company, they are pricing it as a car company + major tech company + energy company + space exploration company all in one.
I think you are right. Michael Burry has been saying the stock will plummet on Twitter and the SEC told him to stop tweeting. I thought that was noteworthy.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
My Dumbass cashed out in March 2020 before the boom

I know people who literally become millionaires

I took an almighty L

:snoop::wow::ohlord:

Coinbase IPO on April 14th! It will be interesting to see what happens. Keep an eye on Voyager digital $VYGF and Bigg digital assets $BBKCF who owns Netcoins a Canadian exchange as they will see sympathy gains if $COIN does well.

Apollo

VIP
ZjL3Bi2.jpg

repo

VIP
Warren buffet called Btc a mirage and said it’s an “anonymous” way to send money. When it’s not lol, dudes an idiot.
I think this is the best way to sum him up.

When Warren Buffett first bought into Berkshire Hathaway, then a struggling textile business, he paid $7.50 per share. Almost 60 years later, the investment conglomerate he built is trading at too high a price for one of America’s leading exchange operators to handle.

Nasdaq is racing to update its systems after Berkshire’s Class A shares drifted close to $429,496.7295 — the biggest price it can handle — forcing the company to temporarily stop publishing the share price on popular market data feeds. Nasdaq’s computers can only count so high because of the compact digital format they use for prices.

Lol Dr Burry is going in. He’s been after Tesla for a while. Last time he went short too early on Tesla and got burnt this time he might make bank.

repo

VIP
Forbes with the pettiness. Chamath is no longer a billionaire.

"Clover’s stock price was trading around $10 per share prior to the SPAC merger and hit $15.90 in its first day of trading in January, catapulting Garipalli to a short-lived billionaire status, which he quickly lost as the stock fell. Palihapitiya, who landed on the 2021 Forbes Billionaires List in April with an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion, is also no longer a billionaire, according to Forbes estimates. With Clover trading at $6.80 at 3pm ET on Monday, Forbes pegs his fortune at just over $900 million."

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending