Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been one heck of a day, lets continue the party tomorrow

1611609465702.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
BB and GME were wallstreetbets plays, following them may work once in a while, but if you continue to follow them one will blow up their account, especially with options. Careful folks.
I was completely out of the loop.

:snoop:

repo

VIP
What do you guys make of this?

Nokia Co. (NYSE:NOK) was the target of unusually large options trading activity on Monday. Stock investors acquired 221,996 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 350% compared to the typical volume of 49,332 call options.

:hmm:

Apollo

VIP
@sincity,

LMAO! I was looking at Nokia yesterday as well because it could become the next WSB raid stock, but then discovered that the float is simply too big. Bummer.

All the 90s/early 2000s stocks getting raided by WSB. :dead:

In all seriousness, I think that the EU will prop up Nokia as anti-China sentiment is very high in Europe thanks to corona, Huawei shadiness, and the Uyghur/Taiwan/Hong Kong news.

repo

VIP
@sincity,

LMAO! I was looking at Nokia yesterday as well because it could become the next WSB raid stock, but then discovered that the float is simply too big. Bummer.

All the 90s/early 2000s stocks getting raided by WSB. :dead:

In all seriousness, I think that the EU will prop up Nokia as anti-China sentiment is very high in Europe thanks to corona, Huawei shadiness, and the Uyghur/Taiwan/Hong Kong news.
The US gov is using Nokia as a tech collaborator and they are also upgrading the 4G to 5G towers. It might be a good long term buy.

Apollo

VIP
@sincity

NOK is up 10%ish premarket. f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, I sold for a 2% gain after reading that ''too big a float'' comment on WSB.

My #1 problem with trading is selling way too early. So many things I sold went up a lot afterwards. I have no patience.

repo

VIP
@sincity

NOK is up 10%ish premarket. f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, I sold for a 2% gain after reading that ''too big a float'' comment on WSB.

My #1 problem with trading is selling way too early. So many things I sold went up a lot afterwards. I have no patience.
What caused the gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending