Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
1966 to 1983 almost two decades, really sucked:

Dow Jones adjusted for inflation:

January 1966: 31.4
August 1982: 7.9

-75%

Almost two decades of no gains and real loses against inflation.

Apollo

VIP
When that happens I will just double/triple down on my long holds, there is always a recovery so who cares if there is a crash.

It doesn't always go up though, here is the price history of the dow jones since 1950 adjusted for inflation:

Fyq0QHr.jpg

1966-1983, 1987, 2000-2003, 2008-2009 were shitty times.

Apollo

VIP
It doesn't matter recoveries always happen.

It depends, most of those recoveries were short, but the 1966-1983 one was extremely long.

Also regionally things may be different, Japan still hasn't recovered its December 1989 high and is still -65% underwater in real terms (inflation adjusted).

KHca8FF.jpg

It depends, most of those recoveries were short, but the 1966-1983 one was extremely long.

Also regionally things may be different, Japan still hasn't recovered its December 1989 high and is still -65% underwater in real terms (inflation adjusted).

KHca8FF.jpg

That's japan totally different.

They had great years in 1990's.

There economy never recovered after they stopped being innovative. Plus most Japanese people hold cash and don't invest which doesn't help.

Apollo

VIP
That's japan totally different.

They had great years in 1980's.

There economy never recovered after they stopped being innovative. Plus most Japanese people hold cash and don't invest which doesn't help.

Its their demographics. They are the oldest developed country (demographically) and don't allow for immigration. Their 1980s performance was a bubble.

Apollo

VIP
Blackberry stock is about to rocket, it is a halal stock.

Lucid will be a Banu Hashim and Wahhabi approved stock. They literally own 50% of this company. :lolbron:

Ironically, Lucid will be building a factory near Mecca:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@ozzyoz @sincity

What do you guys think of the CCIV ticker merging with Lucid Motors rumors?

Check google trends Saudi Arabia for CCIV, very suspicious behavior. :lol:

This is the closest thing to a Tesla competitor and we all know what Tesla did in 2020. :wow1:

Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund owns 50% of Lucid Motors. Next Monday 10 AM EST the governor of KSA's wealth fund will speak on CNBC:

vrBPJHy.jpg

That Arab money. :superman:
I don't think they've produced a car before. Same as Nikola, Rivian etc so I wouldn't buy it. Saudis are trying to compete with Tesla after dumping all their Tesla stocks right before the rally. That must hurt.

:russ:

Shit, I just found out I had CCIV in my watchlist since November.

That's what happens when you have a watchlist of 94 stocks, you lose track of things that require DD's.

Time to start getting rid of some garbage. FB TSM AT&T NIKE MSFT ADBE too much rubbish...

Apollo

VIP
I don't think they've produced a car before. Same as Nikola, Rivian etc so I wouldn't buy it. Saudis are trying to compete with Tesla after dumping all their Tesla stocks right before the rally. That must hurt.

:russ:

What bitcoin and altcoins have thought me is that when one market element becomes successful (Tesla, Bitcoin), then similar things also get pumped and people try to repeat it (other EV companies or in the case of crypto: alts).

The short squeeze still hasn't happened with GME. This can potentially go up substantially over the next week. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.