Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're long term investment is in the red when you buy it.

1603129887709.png

My Investing strategy: Long term (5+ years)
Choice: Stocks.
Risk tolerance: I don't really care because I will not go hungry if I loose it all as I have various bank accounts each with a different purpose. I am confident that I will see at least 6% return annually.
Platform: Trading 212 (I am from the UK) US has Robinhood etc. But please understand I have also set auto loss trackers that enable me to cash out if I loose too much. Currently set at 40%.

WALAALOS INVEST NOW (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LONG TERM LIKE ME) You can always set automatic loss so you cash out after you loose a certain percentage.

ALOT of Lacag was made during the 2008 recession. This is your opportunity walahi o bilahi to learn and INVEST. Time in market beats timing the market. Don't listen to these naysayers they are also secretly pushing as much as they can into their investments. Shit is so cheap is crazy. Covid has put the market to it's knees and it shall rise again.

Otherwise watch gravy train leave.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The markets still rising even after the election fiasco, it looks like the Republicans will have the Senate and block any Biden tax reform. Mitch McConnell re-elected as well. It's not time to get off this train just yet.

:mjlaugh:

The markets still rising even after the election fiasco, it looks like the Republicans will have the Senate and block any Biden tax reform. Mitch McConnell re-elected as well. It's not time to get off this train just yet.

I know its crazy rn

I'm scared of a drop but i'm already well above my avg.

giphy.gif

I'm trying to invest, what platform do you recommend? I'm in canada btw.

Try Plus500 they give you a 40k demo account to practice.

Plus500 isn't an investing platform, they only offer CFD's (contract for difference).

you buy a contract tied to a number of shares of x stock, when the market opens and sell them before the market closes. Allowing you to only take the difference from what you initially bought the contract for.
It's straight up gambling, hence the reason why they offer 40k, you're gonna lose it lol.

Are you from the UK? for trading: trading212 seems good.
Personally I don't feel comfortable putting+£10k in 212, you're better off using a well respected UK investing platform for S&S ISA such as: HL, AJ bell or vanguard. Then again its up to you.

f*ck sake

My biggest recent misses, Thank you University!!!!!

Quantumscape (+2000%):yloezpe:
FuboTv (300%)
Lemonade (100%)

Still grabbed some +X00%'s this term to... But damn.

What the hell is going on with these overvalued IPO listings. Risk to reward ratio is terrible!

The robinhood people and trading212 neanderthals only make things worse and rally it up 80% in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending