Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I pussied out of a stock that just rose by over 85% in 2 days.
View attachment 118412

That's how you start balding prematurely.

Don't chase after big wins since it's highly likely you'll just either burn yourself out or get too greedy in the end and lose.

Go for the steady win.

10% average index funds returns in the past decade.

Just pick a stable one and drop a $100 in it every month.

After 10 years it would've grown to 20k.

More than enough to use as a down payment on a house using FHA loans after tax.

5% down payment on a 300k property is only 15k + closing fees.

Increase your savings to 1k/month and after another 10 years your portfolio would've grown to 200k and another 100k in real estate equity in that original house.

Less stress, more hair and your on your way towards financial freedom.

That's how you start balding prematurely.

Don't chase after big wins since it's highly likely you'll just either burn yourself out or get too greedy in the end and lose.

Go for the steady win.

10% average index funds returns in the past decade.

Just pick a stable one and drop a $100 in it every month.

After 10 years it would've grown to 20k.

More than enough to use as a down payment on a house using FHA loans after tax.

5% down payment on a 300k property is only 15k + closing fees.

Increase your savings to 1k/month and after another 10 years your portfolio would've grown to 200k and another 100k in real estate equity in that original house.

Less stress, more hair and your on your way towards financial freedom.
This is terrible advise @Genesis only buy options and high risk stocks:cool: go full autist. I have lost a bit of money on options but one day im gonna make some back.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
getting back on the investment train soon - this phony crisis is almost over

I invested about 9k into stocks during the peak of the crisis when the economy was down. It looks like im about to make serious money back, so far my profits are up by 70k. Hopefully it continues to rise, once I take my profits I'm gonna buy couple properties and rent it out. Early retirement before I hit 24

I invested about 9k into stocks during the peak of the crisis when the economy was down. It looks like im about to make serious money back, so far my profits are up by 70k. Hopefully it continues to rise, once I take my profits I'm gonna buy couple properties and rent it out. Early retirement before I hit 24
What stocks did you purchase

Bro teach me what stocks did u invest in?

I missed the march/April train saxib.But hopefully theres still enough potential in the market for shit to double :fittytousand:

Buying stocks makes you a business owner. All those bastards are coming in to work everyday to enrich me without me lifting a finger. The goal should be long term investment and hopefully a nice retirement nest egg at the end.

This week is going to be very interesting might have to get into some more positions if theres a good enough pull back
:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending