Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
For those of you into stocks. I make like 2k to 3k a month in stocks and just read a DD on Blackberry.
Just giving you heads up because Blackberry stock is only $14ish now. Peace

Screenshot_20210122-231353_Robinhood.jpg

Apollo

VIP
@ozzyoz @sincity

What do you guys think of the CCIV ticker merging with Lucid Motors rumors?

Check google trends Saudi Arabia for CCIV, very suspicious behavior. :lol:

This is the closest thing to a Tesla competitor and we all know what Tesla did in 2020. :wow1:

Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund owns 50% of Lucid Motors. Next Monday 10 AM EST the governor of KSA's wealth fund will speak on CNBC:

vrBPJHy.jpg

That Arab money. :superman:

Cerberus

VIP
@ozzyoz @sincity

What do you guys think of the CCIV ticker merging with Lucid Motors rumors?

Check google trends Saudi Arabia for CCIV, very suspicious behavior. :lol:

This is the closest thing to a Tesla competitor and we all know what Tesla did in 2020. :wow1:

Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund owns 50% of Lucid Motors. Next Monday 10 AM EST the governor of KSA's wealth fund will speak on CNBC:

vrBPJHy.jpg

That Arab money. :superman:
cciv and trch I am also in. Cciv made me some money so far. Nio is also a tesla competitor and I am in it too.

Screenshot_20210123-150546_Robinhood.jpg

Apollo

VIP
@ozzyoz

Risky business.

It still isn't confirmed yet.

Currently the market is obsessed with EV companies and Lucid is the #2 after Tesla in the West. Look at what ACTC (the Tesla of buses) did in a couple of days (+50%). I think CCIV/Lucid will do the same upon confirmation.

Cerberus

VIP
I suppose they gave death threats to the kids or something. I was in GME since it was $17 but sold too soon and sucks for me on that one but Blackberry will rocket me up. Eventually I wanna get to half million to 1 Million. BTW how you guys add these drake and Jordan faces still puzzles me, I can't find a way to do I lol.

Apollo

VIP
I suppose they gave death threats to the kids or something. I was in GME since it was $17 but sold too soon and sucks for me on that one but Blackberry will rocket me up. Eventually I wanna get to half million to 1 Million. BTW how you guys add these drake and Jordan faces still puzzles me, I can't find a way to do I lol.

Click on the smiley face when writing a new post. It is easier to pick those emojis on the PC.

PS. I wouldn't trade with what wallstreetbets are doing. They are a bunch of degenerate gamblers. However, I will admit they can pump stocks high.

They are currently hyping Blackberry and I notice you are into this. Lol, are you following them?

Check out this thread, hilarious:

I've known about GME since it was around $8. It's always talked about on reddit. Thought it was pure meme stock and too risky to buy shares.

made the wrong move by staying out. ah well

Apollo

VIP
It would be hilarious if the 2020s end up repeating the roaring 1920s and we will get a great depression in 2029-2030.

Cerberus

VIP
I've known about GME since it was around $8. It's always talked about on reddit. Thought it was pure meme stock and too risky to buy shares.

made the wrong move by staying out. ah well
I made the wrong move by getting out too soon, I owned calls on it. I am still not 100% sure options are Halal though. I make more money on calls than I do just owning shares. Am about to turn some calls into $100k soon and then I will proceed to turn that 100k into like 500k and so forth. I wanna move out of the US soon and just live in Africa for the rest of my days.

Tbh i still think its too risky to own the gme shares.

Lets hope it doesn't end up like QS, I watched people get burned on that stock from the side-lines :mjlol:.

Cerberus

VIP
Tbh i still think its too risky to own the gme shares.

Lets hope it doesn't end up like QS, I watched people get burned on that stock from the side-lines :mjlol:.
Get the f*ck into Blackberry if you know what's good for you. $BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending