Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo. Hopefully 1 more year of the madness till it pops.
1623927266554.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Ready for the upcoming $BB feasting bwoyz. Let's do this. $BB to $115
I am loaded 411 shares are you?

Screenshot_2021-06-18-02-29-51-71_b383ec7d2cacc151f859f345f0676b72.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Apollo

VIP

Probably Stripe is the best long term hold out of those. Look at how Square and PayPal performed long term.

PS. Do you use any ''Neo Banks''? I personally like TransferWise (now rebranded as Wise) and Revolut.

Probably Stripe is the best long term hold out of those. Look at how Square and PayPal performed long term.

PS. Do you use any ''Neo Banks''? I personally like TransferWise (now rebranded as Wise) and Revolut.

I have Starling in the UK, Monzo is really big here. Transferwise will list soon.

Apollo

VIP
I have Starling in the UK, Monzo is really big here. Transferwise will list soon.

If only they had overdrafts I would switch over completely. Sticking to my old bank only for the overdraft ability, but everything else Wise and Revolut are better.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Yes, I plan on investing in Stripe and Rivian. I used cash app for bitcoins but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.