Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apes are funny man. At this point it’s free money to buy when they drop at the middle month since they seem to rally at the end of the month for the last few months

It’s basically hedge funds playing for fun here. Some of the options have been crazy high retail are just riding. Only apes believe they’re fighting shorts, that ended in January now it’s just big money starting rallies and then dumping knowing retail will fomo

Apollo

VIP
@sincity @Bo$$man

Crypto is dead. I am now starting to think it is going into another long term bear market à la 2018-2019 style. It was fun while it lasted, came out in the green bigly, but got knocked out here and there. If I wasn't such a coward I could have profited big time from that crash (see this post - a bit jargony, but I detailed the perfect short strategy on May 6th prior to it happening, fuckkkk). In early 2018 I also called the big crypto crash in advance, but did not short it all the way down (only briefly).

Going to focus more on stocks now, but stocks are boring sideways in the summer months (sell in may in go away). :confused:

:mybusiness:

@sincity @Bo$$man

Crypto is dead. I am now starting to think it is going into another long term bear market ala 2018-2019 style. It was fun while it lasted, came out in the green bigly, but got knocked out here and there. If I wasn't such a coward I could have profited big time from that crash (see this post - a bit jargony, but I detailed the perfect short strategy on May 6th prior to it happening, fuckkkk). In early 2018 I also called the big crypto crash in advance, but did not short it all the way down (only briefly).

Going to focus more on stocks now, but stocks are boring sideways in the summer months (sell in may in go away). :confused:

Yh I moved back to stocks 2 weeks ago. There’s been a rotation back to growth stocks since the last weeks. The inflation worry is still hanging around but this market is still moving forward. I’ve been diversifying better and reducing exposure to growth stocks which might get hit harder. (I was 100% in growth stocks most of last year)

As long as my boy Jerome keeps interest rates low this market will continue to grow.

giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity @Bo$$man

Crypto is dead. I am now starting to think it is going into another long term bear market à la 2018-2019 style. It was fun while it lasted, came out in the green bigly, but got knocked out here and there. If I wasn't such a coward I could have profited big time from that crash (see this post - a bit jargony, but I detailed the perfect short strategy on May 6th prior to it happening, fuckkkk). In early 2018 I also called the big crypto crash in advance, but did not short it all the way down (only briefly).

If it’s going into bear market is this not the time to buy crypto and hold? How long do you think it will last? I was looking to buy crypto instead.

Apollo

VIP
Yh I moved back to stocks 2 weeks ago. There’s been a rotation back to growth stocks since the last weeks. The inflation worry is still hanging around but this market is still moving forward. I’ve been diversifying better and reducing exposure to growth stocks which might get hit harder. (I was 100% in growth stocks most of last year)

As long as my boy Jerome keeps interest rates low this market will continue to grow.

giphy.gif

Most interested in Palantir at the moment, but looks like I missed that bottom. May get into in a retrace, but have to do more research on it first of the latest developments there.

If it’s going into bear market is this not the time to buy crypto and hold? How long do you think it will last? I was looking to buy crypto instead.

The safest and best times to get into it is when the weekly RSI is under 35 and preferably under 29. But be careful, this might - big emphasis on might - be bitcoin's last hurrah and next cycle it can get dethroned by Ethereum which does not have the environmental fud against it. Same apples for ETH, a weekly RSI under 35 and preferably under 29 is the best time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
BLACKBERRY is about to do what AMC did. AMC made many fuckerz Millionaires or hundredthousandairs.

Since last week I have been trading meme stocks. You can track them and see what will pump next. I monitor the %change in the 24hr. I bought $wish yesterday at open yesterday. Crazy that I've made the most stock markrt gains out of memes in 2021. At this point i'm sure there are bots trading these stocks too because of these apes.

*Most of these are highly risky and not fundamentally good companies. They pump and dump very quickly so be safe if you want to buy these. I also think we might be in the last days of the meme cycle.GME earnings AH today so we will see what that does.

repo

VIP
Since last week I have been trading meme stocks. You can track them and see what will pump next. I monitor the %change in the 24hr. I bought $wish yesterday at open yesterday. Crazy that I've made the most stock markrt gains out of memes in 2021. At this point i'm sure there are bots trading these stocks too because of these apes.

*Most of these are highly risky and not fundamentally good companies. They pump and dump very quickly so be safe if you want to buy these. I also think we might be in the last days of the meme cycle.GME earnings AH today so we will see what that does.

Those mentions and bots are probably by marketing companies hired by special interests. Redditors were pushing $ASS to see if the bots picked it up and they did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
AMC ape checking in. Made a little profit so far. Like Apollo said, better to stay in stocks for now while crypto is down for a while.

Last edited:

repo

VIP
Crazy man. Last time memes ran the market corrected and Feb-March was red. Might go cash for a bit.
I think these meme cycles, pump and dumps will continue, it's become part of the culture. Everyone would have to get seriously burned for them to stop and that's a stock market crash like in '08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts