Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

🚀

Apollo

VIP
@sincity

I completely got out of stonks and moved my other 50% over to crypto. I think crypto will outperform stonks over 2021. It wouldn't surprise me if BTC hit 100K.

@sincity

I completely got out of stonks and moved my other 50% over to crypto. I think crypto will outperform stonks over 2021. It wouldn't surprise me if BTC hit 100K.
Lots of big stock folks on YouTube are saying there's an incoming stock market crash in 2021.

How would this affect the crypto market?

Liquidated my entire stock portfolio the stock market is going south.

Added more into crypto.

When even CNBC is telling you to get in, it's time to get out. 👋 🚪

repo

VIP
:krs:
There's something off about this company, especially the hype they are getting without producing a car. Given that the Saudis own half of this company, there might be a lot of social media and pr manipulation.

My reaction seeing The Dow, S&P and Nasdaq today.

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
@sincity

You think traditional markets are going to dump on Monday? Perhaps what is happening to crypto over the weekend is a leading indicator of general sentiment.

repo

VIP
@sincity

You think traditional markets are going to dump on Monday? Perhaps what is happening to crypto over the weekend is a leading indicator of general sentiment.
I'd have no idea. I usually don't check the overall market unless it's on mainstream news. Do you think there's a correlation between crypto and stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts