Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How long should you hold, and is AMC a good idea also??
To be fair, it is more of a short time hold, this ain't a stock known for its fabulous returns. Some stocks are worth keeping for a long period of time, some meh. Honestly just trying out a WSB stock, BB and AMC are both short terms, the crash will be very hard, so I might sell quickly.

Sol

?
Bros how long are you going to hold GME for? :whew: I might dip at 1k few cadaan colleagues said they'll hold to 1.5k but I dont have theheart for that :wowsweat:

Apollo

VIP
He earned 25 million today and he started with 100K.

o_O

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is the guy they all follow:

Once he is out of this and he moves to a new trade. I will follow that bastard.

Too late with GME for me. Yeah, it could go to $500 or $1K, but not risking that.
1611787231816.png

No wonder why, he made many people come out of the slums, made people very rich :ooh:

Whatever he says is the way, unless it too big of a gamble.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the subreddit went private and theor discord was banned looks like the boomers are out for blood

and that guys account deep whatever deleted everything from his account

There are so may offshoot now, seeing new reddit groups such as r/wallstreetbets new and r/welikestonks.

Next gonna be a SEC or a FCA probe. They are out for blood, you think that it is going to end like this?

We even might see cases of Market Mainpulation or Securities Fraud, the game just started :ooh:

Apollo

VIP
@sincity

Remember that thread/post I made about BioNTech being the highest quality vaccine play and it was repeating the July-August 2020-to-November 2020 pattern (chart)?

Shit, it happened as I predicted, but didn't capitalize on it.

Damn, so many shit I predict happen, but always I don't capitalize on it or I am in other trades already. :(

BNTX got to $125.92 premarket nearing its ATH. A ~50% move YTD. With long term options one could have made a lot more even.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity

Remember that thread/post I made about BioNTech being the highest quality vaccine play and it was repeating the July-August 2020-to-November 2020 pattern (chart)?

Shit, it happened as I predicted, but didn't capitalize on it.

Damn, so many shit I predict happen, but always I don't capitalize on it or I am in other trades already. :(

BNTX got to $125.92 premarket nearing its ATH. A ~50% move YTD. With long term options one could have made a lot more even.
I remember you talking about that company months back. Are you into pharma stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending