Steven Crowder vs young SJW xalimo

Its a old video being shared on tiktok again.
This girl looks like a miskeen with her heart in the right place, unfortunately those are the types, leftists are successfully grooming into their degenerate ranks.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She is too miskeen, I would have told this cadaan guy if he does not accept immigrants then he should go back whatever the country from Europe is from. Simple as that, is he native to USA? If he is not then shut up.

Lmao what a whiner. Freedom of speech ass nigga I thought this guy loves the amendment. If someone was holding the confederate flag minding his own opinion he’d be defending that person like there was no tomorrow. He was just fishing for content, the xalimo held her own

Lmao what a whiner. Freedom of speech ass nigga I thought this guy loves the amendment. If someone was holding the confederate flag minding his own opinion he’d be defending that person like there was no tomorrow. He was just fishing for content, the xalimo held her own
nah she held a s sign she shuld be there to have a discussion

Freedom of speech she has the right to hold up that sign and not engage people. Why would I have a discussion on camera with a man who has prepared talking points and data?
Because by you holding up aa sign in public is asserting that u know and understand what u stand up for, the fact its in public means u should be able to justify it to the public

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Not people here trying to justify whatever tf the guy is doing.

She is clearly a young kid. That guy is probably twice her age, & is obviously 'crowd fishing' for 'good' content to upload as he knows she can’t orally outsmart him(because, again, she's a fcking kid)

she is a useful idiot

i would not want immigrants in Absame lands like Jubbaland or other Absame lands,

i bet she does not even know why she is there, SJW for black lives matter nonsense crap

and she could have said he is not native to America and should piss off back to his shythole European nation his ancestors legged it from, unless he is yahuud which makes it even worse

but anyway, i disagree with immigrants in native lands, my native land, i dont want immigrants taking up our precious oxygen or breathing in my land

Not people here trying to justify whatever tf the guy is doing.

She is clearly a young kid. That guy is probably twice her age, & is obviously 'crowd fishing' for 'good' content to upload as he knows she can’t orally outsmart him(because, again, she's a fcking kid)
True, but why is a kid there protesting about something they don’t understand?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is a rather old clip.

Alx, I'm so ancient that I went to university before the SJW siege. :2tjlv3e:

Nonetheless, I feel like this is more programming than anything. I think the advent of social media has created eco-chambers in real life. So this notion of safe spaces, pacifying people, and trying to insulate them from the harshness of life, especially within academia, isn't very healthy. The ivory tower is not as open to dissenting voices as it used to be.
:childplease: Where were these SJWs fighting for medical freedoms and bodily autonomy anyway? They are merely hipsters that cling to socially acceptable causes and remain silent when a segment of society is discriminated against in school, work, and social and political life.

Trending

Latest posts