Stealing other peoples snapchat videos/private videos and uploading it to Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So theres this Facebook page called tvga Dhalinta Yurub

I noticed the page only consist of videos they've stolen from others snapchat and than claiming it as their own

As of lately they started uploading all kinds of shit im not goin into detail but it's NSFW

Exposing others is just something es do imo but what do the people who expose gain from it?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
So theres this Facebook page called tvga Dhalinta Yurub

I noticed the page only consist of videos they've stolen from others snapchat and than claiming it as their own

As of lately they started uploading all kinds of shit im not goin into detail but it's NSFW

Exposing others is just something es do imo but what do the people who expose gain from it?
^^Why you don't report to facebook admin, they could help. If you see such a thing don't hesitate to stop.

Mercury

VIP
^^Why you don't report to facebook admin, they could help. If you see such a thing don't hesitate to stop.

I have reported it but someone said somewhere If Facebook had 300 complaints or more they would shut it down

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I have reported it but someone said somewhere If Facebook had 300 complaints or more they would shut it down
^^Go to their page click the right bottom and say report.
  • What's wrong with this Page?
    • I just don't like it
    • It's harassing me or someone I know
    • I think it shouldn't be on Facebook
    • It's a scam
    I think it's an unauthorized use of my intellectual property
Choose ant of these, and explain. They will respond.

Mercury

VIP
^^Go to their page click the right bottom and say report.
  • What's wrong with this Page?
    • I just don't like it
    • It's harassing me or someone I know
    • I think it shouldn't be on Facebook
    • It's a scam
    I think it's an unauthorized use of my intellectual property
Choose ant of these, and explain. They will respond.

Yes i know this ive done it om pictures and They removed it pretty fast but anytime I put a complain ona page i dont like tThey dont do shit

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Yes i know this ive done it om pictures and They removed it pretty fast but anytime I put a complain ona page i dont like tThey dont do shit
This what you do

1: sign up new Gmail different accounts
2: Sign up new facebook different accounts

Then they think many people are complain about that page, then they will act but one or two person they don't respond that quickly.

NB: Don't forget to download "tor project" and change browser connection different countries.
Here is the link: https://www.torproject.org/download/downloadeasy.html.en

Have a good day!!

Mercury

VIP
This what you do

1: sign up new Gmail different accounts
2: Sign up new facebook different accounts

Then they think many people are complain about that page, then they will act but one or two person they don't respond that quickly.

NB: Don't forget to download "tor project" and change browser connection different countries.
Here is the link: https://www.torproject.org/download/downloadeasy.html.en

Have a good day!!
Damn thats alot of work ill just tell my friends about this page so they can report it and hopefully their friends du The same

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Damn thats alot of work ill just tell my friends about this page so they can report it and hopefully their friends du The same

You had time to post it on Ss and tell us about it but no time to follow simple instructions and report the page

Xoolo. :gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts