Stay Safe @CaliSomali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
In recent years, officials with the U.S. Department of Interior and the U.S. Geological Survey have sought to raise awareness of the threat of mega-storms and promote emergency preparedness. Part of the challenge, however, has been characterizing the scale of such storms. When scientists speak of a 900-year storm, that does not mean the storm will occur every 900 years, or that such a storm cannot happen two years in a row. It means that such a storm has a 1 in 900 — or .1% — chance of occurring in any given year

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-mega-storm-dam-failure-20190218-story.html

Damn its peak for LA

Stay safe @CaliSomali and all reer Cali

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Well, I thought about something else before seeing the thread. I'm glad that it's not what I thought about...:damedamn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Between this and all the earthquakes, fires, droughts, and crackheads, California is truly becoming unlivable.
:francis:
I remember days ago, y'all were saying that you had the perfect weather when the Midwest was in deep freeze. How bout now?:siilaanyolaugh:

It’s been raining all the freaking time now. I miss our sunny days. It feels like I’m in Seattle or something.
:childplease:
No offense though to our Washington residents @Emily and @Tukraq.
:reallymaury:
i lowkey like the rain but it's fuckin sunny san diego and ion like when i go to class and it's all sunny and shit and then when it's done it's a fucking hurricane. Like my jeans literally got soaked on thursday f*ck that ofn grave.:nahgirl:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Between this and all the earthquakes, fires, droughts, mass shootings, and crackheads, California is truly becoming unlivable.
:francis:
Blame it on global warming, it was snowing really bad in Seattle last week..didn’t go to work for three days

Girl, rain over snow any day

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't wait for the great San Andreas earthquake that will finally put this degenerate qumayo in her place.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts