State funeral of the 5th President of Somalia, His Excellency Maxamed Faarax Ceydiid

reer

VIP
He was still a respected man at the time. Could have made alliances with Isaaq and Darood leaders and painted C/Mahdi as the cadow of Somalia. It's called politickin nigga:russ:
Clearly not respected enough as every militia leader was hellbent on getting what he wanted. If he was so respected then why did so many of them, including Daroods, go out of their way with the bs Djibouti conference that illegitimately elected the useless Ali Mahdi.

He had a great relationship with the Isaaq, and had made a deal with the SNM but that was also destroyed by the bs Djibouti conference. In fact, this was the straw that broke the camels back and triggered the decision for Somaliland's declaration of Independence at the Burco conference.

I find it interesting that so many want to say Caydiid should have done better, when every other militia leader in the south, Including Daroods, Hawiyes and .5s, was looting and committing war crimes?. Caydiid failed, so did every other Southern leader - why was the onus only on him to do the impossible and unite Southern Somalis?
We all know what is behind that bullshit argument, and it isn't facts or reason.
other somalis who committed atrocities had reasons for them. example marehan were expelling minority clans from gedo for supporting usc. aidid had the support of abdullahi yusuf and he decided to attack mjs. safe to say he was a maniac.

other somalis who committed atrocities had reasons for them. example marehan were expelling minority clans from gedo for supporting usc. aidid had the support of abdullahi yusuf and he decided to attack mjs. safe to say he was a maniac.
When your clan commits atrocities there were reasons for it, when others do it they are 'maniacs'? Stereotype of a Somali qabiilist personified.

reer

VIP
When your clan commits atrocities there were reasons for it, when others do it they are 'maniacs'? Stereotype of a Somali qabiilist personified.
other people commit atrocities for gain. but that dude did it needlessly when the people he killed were pretty much on his side. are you illiterate?

other people commit atrocities for gain. but that dude did it needlessly when the people he killed were pretty much on his side. are you illiterate?
It's useless arguing with a moron that thinks committing atrocities for any reason is justified.

Definition of atrocity:
an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury.

The fact you are questioning anyone's literacy is extremely laughable.

reer

VIP
It's useless arguing with a moron that thinks committing atrocities for any reason is justified.

Definition of atrocity:

The fact you are questioning anyone's literacy is extremely laughable.
i said the reasons why i never justified my clan's atrocities. i simply said some folks atrocities for gain (gain power stay in power etc) while one dude did it and lost allies. :farmajoyaab:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts