Starting to miss education basically skl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss school man. This Holliday is fucking boring. I'm gonna fly out on Sunday morning but still I miss all my friends I miss the atmosphere of everything. How do people survive jobless being at home all day? Thats a bit mad still watching Jeremy kyle or Netflix everyday must be fucking dead :russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I miss school just cause I just want to hurry up and finish this degree. Taking a summer course currently. It’s a retake just so I can replace it with a better grade. First year and a half of college I did pretty shit.

So far I have about 1 1/2 years worth of courses until I finish my degree.

I miss school just cause I just want to hurry up and finish this degree. Taking a summer course currently. It’s a retake just so I can replace it with a better grade. First year and a half of college I did pretty shit.

So far I have about 1 1/2 years worth of courses until I finish my degree.
Good luck you can do this!!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm a woman
Sorry sis, get yourself a man and throw it down halal style. Wrap him around your lil finger and do ya thing:dwill::dead:

gurl-yass.gif

I miss school man. This Holliday is fucking boring. I'm gonna fly out on Sunday morning but still I miss all my friends I miss the atmosphere of everything. How do people survive jobless being at home all day? Thats a bit mad still watching Jeremy kyle or Netflix everyday must be fucking dead :russ:

Once you start working you will miss school even more :damn:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
LOOOOL I'm freaking out when I leave school to start work. I'm not built for the work life:mjlol:
Make sure you work with something you can bear with preferably something that interests you, it is not funny at all to go to work with a mindset that you hate it. I was working as a machine operator and had the worst 8 months.. I was getting paid very well but I was already counting the days after 2 shifts.. :mjcry:

Make sure you work with something you can bear with preferably something that interests you, it is not funny at all to go to work with a mindset that you hate it. I was working as a machine operator and had the worst 8 months.. I was getting paid very well but I was already counting the days after 2 shifts.. :mjcry:
Oh shit :chrisfreshhah: I'm definetely going to work in some place i really like. I'm the type of person to go nuts if I end up working in some shitty place and I feel no joy. I will end up sleepin and always talking shit under my breath my boss will get mad but I don't give a f*ck :trumpsmirk:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Oh shit :chrisfreshhah: I'm definetely going to work in some place i really like. I'm the type of person to go nuts if I end up working in some shitty place and I feel no joy. I will end up sleepin and always talking shit under my breath my boss will get mad but I don't give a f*ck :trumpsmirk:
Yep and I was actually good at what I did there, I on purpose ruined the machines over 40-60 times during my 8 months.. They replaced one that's worth millions because of it but I was mad af because they treated me bad.

The cadaan students had only one machine while I had 3-4 machines simultaneous. Even injured myself and got paid from insurance because of it

Yep and I was actually good at what I did there, I on purpose ruined the machines over 40-60 times during my 8 months.. They replaced one that's worth millions because of it but I was mad af because they treated me bad.

The cadaan students had only one machine while I had 3-4 machines simultaneous. Even injured myself and got paid from insurance because of it
They always give privilege to cadaans good that they paid insurance rubbish people

You should definitely have complained to your union rep

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You should definitely have complained to your union rep
I did and they offered me free legal assistance on what options I have. I was friends with all the cadaan students that worked there so they all offered to speak out on it but one of the higher up boss apologized and they gave me compensation and the last month they gave me all the easy tasks.

I did and they offered me free legal assistance on what options I have. I was friends with all the cadaan students that worked there so they all offered to speak out on it but one of the higher up boss apologized and they gave me compensation and the last month they gave me all the easy tasks.

Good to know, always exercise your rights and don't get threatened by your managers :siilaanyosmile:

mrlog

VIP

Waryaahe
When i’m in a marqaan session I fantasize working in a giant plant simultaneously running 5-6 machines single handedly.
Next morning I leave the Marfish with one hell of a headache saying bal maxaa iguwatay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending