Starting to get annoyed by some of these twitter somalis

twitter somalis have this affinity for raising money for other countries and spreading awareness while doing jackshit for somalia. I understand theyre supporting the ummah (even tho it isnt even muslim countries 100% of the time) but they fr got prayforyemen in their bio while somalis are still starving in their own homeland. never seen a yemeni spread awareness for somalia the way these twitter somalis scream for yemen.

Arab have done more for Somalis than you guys will ever do stop with the hate
Wtf 1 arabs goin and giving some money doesnt make arabs done to somalis more arabs have colonise somali and ruing my language anf culture wtf somali have given arabs alot wealth and camels back in the day and somalis still give arabs sadaqa u dump sht poting tht video dont prove sht other thrn u kissing arabs azz

Wtf 1 arabs goin and giving some money doesnt make arabs done to somalis more arabs have colonise somali and ruing my language anf culture wtf somali have given arabs alot wealth and camels back in the day and somalis still give arabs sadaqa u dump sht poting tht video dont prove sht other thrn u kissing arabs azz
Comeback when you have done for Somalis what he did, until then he's more Somali than you :kanyeshrug:

Comeback when you have done for Somalis what he did, until then he's more Somali than you :kanyeshrug:
Lol tht man is no daam somali u dump sht
Giving ppl money then recording it u doing just fkingn showoff anf gi suck him off
U dumo and look ehat somalis donated to arabs countries ppl like kiss non somali azz and want to b3 undrr them and to be colonise tht is why u showing one showoff guys tht records then hide all what somalis done for arabs and non somali u just hypocrite go

twitter somalis have this affinity for raising money for other countries and spreading awareness while doing jackshit for somalia. I understand theyre supporting the ummah (even tho it isnt even muslim countries 100% of the time) but they fr got prayforyemen in their bio while somalis are still starving in their own homeland. never seen a yemeni spread awareness for somalia the way these twitter somalis scream for yemen.
Yemen is a special case. Even I, the Arab hater, admit it. But the fact is you're right on the money. Somalis just have too much self-hatred so they cling to Islam. What they don't know is that people treat you the way you treat yourself. :farmajoyaab:

this may have been made in the moment and doesnt make much sense man just some stuff getting on my nerves
We're not allowed to be pro-Somali on SSpot. I suggest you only concern yourself with qabilism (self-destruction), making Somalis look bad and praising Islam/Arabs for civilizing our savage people.

Otherwise, prepare for the hatred :mjdontkno:

this may have been made in the moment and doesnt make much sense man just some stuff getting on my nerves
Nah I get you fam its complete xaar seeing this "prayforyemen" hashtag everywhere when Somalia is one of the biggest shitfests on this planet. Awaay #prayforshebelle? where is #freemiddlejubba"? Let alone free galbeed when you have foreign turban heads controlling half your country. Laakin its a trend to show support for the Turks in China or the South Semites in Yemen. It's not trendy to support poor Blacks fam that only works with police "brutality". :mjlol:

Keo

VIP
Defecting the blame on another clan is why your nation is a complete shitfest ie tribalism inshallah Somaliland gets recognition
Clan? I thought you guys claim some dhulos and warsans or is SL for one qabil only and that you been lying to them all along?
:krs:

Clan? I thought you guys claim some dhulos and warsans or is SL for one qabil only and that you been lying to them all along?
:krs:
Nigga what does it look like its clear that Somaliland is a Isxaaq and Samaroon Dir project even the national emblem points to it. :russ:

1596860374022.png

Trending