Starbucks before & now Dunkin’ Donuts! Somali SJW fights cashiers regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like all the Xalimo SJWs are sitting out on this one :drakelaugh:66 retweets and 60 likes in 11 hours :mjlol: if the hordes of xalimo SJWs cared this tweet would have had 300+ likes and retweets

Muji

VIP
Why does she always do this omggg. @Knowles the same chick again.

Loooooooooooooooool

First the modelling industry was racist for not signing her
:ulyin:
Then the Starbucks white liberal was racist because she didn’t answer if coffee is halal with a smile :birdman:

Now this! Btw the person speaking in dunkin donuts sounds black, is she going to claim she’s racist?

@Reiko @Basra come and have a look at this :drakelaugh:

What’s wrong with this woman!

Muji

VIP
@RichEnoughForGucci i was just about to tell her what I thought about her pathetic little pity party posts but

FA73048C-9C96-46EF-B736-30841363C545.jpeg

She’s making Somalis look crazy. What’s going on in Minnesota @Reiko

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A big fat W for my Malis in Toronto. I got a double double with a boston cream donut from Tims, and the cashier said "pleasure to serve you." Now that's service.

She's actually going to get abused by every fast food chain wont she? kkkk:siilaanyolaugh:

SJW always ready to record you and cry ffs this is so embarrassing when did Somalis become so weak?

Muji

VIP
She's actually going to get abused by every fast food chain wont she? kkkk:siilaanyolaugh:

SJW always ready to record you and cry ffs this is so embarrassing when did Somalis become so weak?

Something happened to her as a child for her to always feel like she’s under attack

I assume she was racially bullied in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending