Standing up to Tyrants

The scumbag Assad is a Kaffir Alawi who was raping and mass murdering Syrians. Rebellion against him was legitimate. So was the rebellion against the communist dictator Siyad Barre, who was mass murdering his people based on clans and committing other human rights abuses. Rebellion against Apostate tyrants might be bloody but it’s worth it in the end.

How?

Somalia is a success story? I'm not saying that Somalia isn't a success story- but can you explain to me how Somalia is a success story?

Yemen, Libya, Syria- these are success stories?

How? How are these success stories? Wallahi I am not trying to insult any country. But since people here know about Somalia- how exactly has Somalia benefitted from revolution? How is Somalia in a better situation? As I understand it, Somalia has been in civil war for about thirty years. How has thirty years of civil war benefited the country?

I live in a nice cozy home in the West- and I eat biryani. I don't live in a war zone. I am consistent with my view- I live in peace and safety, chewing biryani- and I want peace, safety and biryani for others. How can people live nice cozy lives in the West and call for others to end up like Yemen and Syria? You praise what has happened in Syria and Somalia- why aren't you in Syria and Somalia? You call for others to live in war zones but you yourselves don't live in war zones.

How?

Somalia is a success story? I'm not saying that Somalia isn't a success story- but can you explain to me how Somalia is a success story?

Yemen, Libya, Syria- these are success stories?

How? How are these success stories? Wallahi I am not trying to insult any country. But since people here know about Somalia- how exactly has Somalia benefitted from revolution? How is Somalia in a better situation? As I understand it, Somalia has been in civil war for about thirty years. How has thirty years of civil war benefited the country?

I live in a nice cozy home in the West- and I eat biryani. I don't live in a war zone. I am consistent with my view- I live in peace and safety, chewing biryani- and I want peace, safety and biryani for others. How can people live nice cozy lives in the West and call for others to end up like Yemen and Syria? You praise what has happened in Syria and Somalia- why aren't you in Syria and Somalia? You call for others to live in war zones but you yourselves don't live in war zones.
Well said

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't say it's khawarij but what practical result would come out of rebelling?

I think in the vast majority of cases, either

A- the rebel faction gets wiped out
B- the country gets plunged into civil war and the country gets wrecked

I honestly hope that people become anti-revolution. I am against revolution.

I think the whole thing of glorifying revolution is a result of subversion.

View attachment 178042

View attachment 178044

People talk about revolution I think of George Washington, Che Guevara, Lenin.

You look at yahud and Masonry- they promote revolution. They continually promote and glorify revolution then Muslims also think revolution is good.

The thing is- look at the results in Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya.

Revolutionaries even get used as a tool of hostile foreign powers as a means to wreck the country.

Libya is an example. Russia is another example. Mexico is another example- Woodrow Wilson backed revolutionaries in Mexico in order to overthrow the Mexican government and destabilize the country.

In 1930's Spain, the government was Communist and they tried to force Communism on Spain. General Franco rose up and saved Spain from Communism.

let's look at revolution and Masonry.

US revolution- Masonic.
French revolution- Masonic.
Latin American revolutions against Spain- Masonic.
Mexican Revolution of 1910- Masonic.
Russian Revolution- Masonic.

How is the country going to go anywhere if everyone is all about revolution?

The ruler is trying to do some infrastructure project. Foreign businesses are looking to invest.

People yell out "revolution". Some guy in a mask bombs the infrastructure. Infrastructure gets wrecked. Foreign investment goes the way of the dinosaur. No one wants to invest in a warzone- no one except foreigners who are funding the rebel groups to further wreck the country and provide an opening for foreign intervention. White people make documentaries that make the country look bad. The good news is you've stuck it to the capitalists- foreign investment has vanished. The bad news is people are starving. The good news is people are very religious. The bad news is that education has collapsed and there is mass illiteracy.

There are cases where revolution makes sense. But I am against it in general. Look at the blm riots last year. I don't want that kind of thing.

4fc95b5bb89d109c436246c807125f7cd57b236f

0266a2e8-e91d-4d5e-818b-52e0aa23d577-AP_Minneapolis_Police_Death_Chicago.jpg

is that kind of thing really going to solve the problems of our ummah? all the Muslim countries should end up like Libya, Yemen, Syria?

7d63be882c333fec4d9292b046d42019.jpg

What is needed is a revolution within our own selves.
Revaluation makes you think about Lenin, masons and yahuud?
giphy.gif

now I did as well say that Jews and freemasons are associated with revolution.... this is a well-known historical fact....

"let's look at revolution and Masonry.

US revolution- Masonic.
French revolution- Masonic.
Latin American revolutions against Spain- Masonic.
Mexican Revolution of 1910- Masonic.
Russian Revolution- Masonic. "

If anyone would like to know more on the subject, I recommend this book which discusses it:

Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution