Stalking.

I am being stalked by a guy I dated for 3 months. I tried to be polite about it until he showed up at a store I was shopping at 1 week after our break up I ignored him walked straight past him he kept talking to me . I was shocked.for the first time in my life I am scared.he sent me massages on social media I deleted them blocked him everywhere and changed my number.I have not told anyone about this.

You can tell someone about it; won't likely happen, but if something happens to you, the people around you will suspect the stalker first and this can be crucial.

Contact the police if the guy persists. If the man is still in his stalking business, you might need a restraining order if there is a potential for him to involve people around you or he might wild out and do some crazy shit. As advice, remember to not get with a lunatic next time.

You're scared for the first time in your life? Now that is a privilege. You had to be sheltered to say something like that.

Btw, I'm never on this section. I thought it was important and saw the headline on the side there, so don't think I'm some weirdo that spends time reading nonsense female talk.

2 cents, bringing value in advice. Take it or be broke. No joke. Or a lunatic might get you stalked, no joke. Now hold on shordy, this man ain't victim blaming, victim shaming. In life we got to learn and recognize, hurdles to overcome and surmise, like nomads moving to better lands. Towards pastures saturated with better laughs. Honest hands, firm in good balance and stance, better choices for better outcomes. I come with good intentions, I hope I inspire good reflections.

I'm speaking truth, lol.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Some guys just need to learn just to let go and move on. Sounds like this guy isn’t ready to move on and is being a total creep. You should get ur male cousins or siblings to handle him

I am being stalked by a guy I dated for 3 months. I tried to be polite about it until he showed up at a store I was shopping at 1 week after our break up I ignored him walked straight past him he kept talking to me . I was shocked.for the first time in my life I am scared.he sent me massages on social media I deleted them blocked him everywhere and changed my number.I have not told anyone about this.
Get pepper spray, restraining order girl whatever sort of protection. Good luck.

if you’re in the USA, it’s time to start keeping a paper trail. Make sure you make it known to this person that you are not interested.

Has this person showed that they can be violent towards you or anyone else?

No offense abaayo, stop trying to be polite. I would recommend reading a book called the gift of fear by Gavin de Becker. I learned a lot from it. I hope you are able to gain valuable insight from it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I suggest the OP inform family, friends or coworkers. Keep a log of all contacts with them, what that contact is and save everything. Do not be overly nice or accommodating. Many prey on that.
No offense abaayo, stop trying to be polite. I would recommend reading a book called the gift of fear by Gavin de Becker. I learned a lot from it. I hope you are able to gain valuable insight from it.
I once had a situation when I was heading home years ago and there was this cadaan man circling around me with his bike.

The pathway was not well lit, and there was no one there. He wanted to instil fear but oddly I was unbothered. Looked him dead in the eye while barely blinking and tilted my head like a maniac and he fled off.

Restraining order. If a man is capable of turning up to your place of work, then no doubt in my mind he can kill.
It wasn’t even my place of work he came to a random store I happen to be at a random time. That was what scared me the most.

If you can tell me what country you live in, I can find resources.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same Vibes
1672878144612.png

Trending

Latest posts