[Sspot] Official Conspiracy theory of both Personal or Unpopular opinion on other users

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This thread is about spilling some beans and revealing a never revelead Suugo conspiracy theory you just consciously formed after coming across a particular user's posts and few others as well.

There is always few odd members that noticed and by juding their posts construct a wierd Suugo conspiracy theory about them even it is unprovable without a confession which rarely happens.

With no proof to it, our brain farts theory turns out to get stronger and you could swear it there is a 75% or sometimes 100%,you suddenly feel some very accomplished on your detection skill and God given useless low level Super Power talent.

Now you want to know if there is others whith same Suugo theory on that same particular users as well, the most astonishing part of this there is always one or few other members who might agree with and independently developed the same Suug conspiracy as well but mostly never share to look weird and shaqo la'aan user.

The game is simple, drop a conspiracy theory of on an SSpot active user and share either your first contact judgment ridden theory and last theory at this moment, members who agree with on this conspiracy theory should give Love ratings and the for this race is who achieves most conspiracy theorry with the most fellow theory alikes.

First Suugo conspiracy theory one

1. This user was the weirdest out of all of on this year, a very few case that barley happens on Sspot once every year, a guy a larping as a girl and the performance was horrible and it was commonly a public info to most of the users, the Qali user finally created his last coming out and a goodbye thread where he confessed being a 15 year old kid who has feminine traits.

Within a week a new member arrived with the same writing style and interest on informing us on mostly non mainstream celebrities and tranny YouTubers and of course the tiktok based threads which was my first hint and on her first week of with the new niggas right on her introduction thread I told her of giving me @Qaali vibes and since it is a popular conspiracy theory.

Ofcourse I am talking to our feminine future tranny star @Qali AKA now , his @IgaFuuq .:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Last edited:
This thread is spilling some beans and revealing never revelead Suugo conspiracy theory you just consciously formed after coming across a particular user's posts and few others as well, there is always few odd members that noticed and juding their posts construct a theory with no proof to it yet deep down believe your the Suugo theory on that users is true, the most astonishing part of this there is always one or few other members who might agree with you and independently developed the same Suug conspiracy as well.

The game is simple, drop a conspiracy theory of on an SSpot active user and share either your first contact judgment ridden theory and last theory at this moment, members who agree with on this conspiracy theory should give Love ratings and the for this race is who achieves most conspiracy theorry with the most fellow theory alikes.

@TheMadMullah was Walahi straight up low level troll, can you image claiming other tribe for years while from while you are from 8 state of Gedo, making trolling and extremely trollish N&N threads on PL president and insulating all the Puntites leaders and subclans, it is like arguing with a drunk repetitive, the troll used to embrass and usually gets humiliated on Mudug subclan tuulo who use to fail on basic Mudug tuulo subcalan major residents.

Theory one

1. This user was the weirdest out of all of on this year, a very few case that barley happens on Sspot once every year, a guy a larping as a girl and the performance was horrible and it was commonly a public info to most of the users, the Qali user finally created his last coming out and a goodbye thread where he confessed being a 15 year old kid who has feminine traits.

With a week a new member arrived with the same writing style and interest on informing us on mostly non mainstream celebrities and tranny YouTubers and of course the tiktok based threads which was my first hint and on her first week of with the new niggas right on her introduction thread I told her of giving me @Qaali vibes and since it is a popular conspiracy theory.

Ofcourse I am talking to our feminine future tranny star @Qali, his last thread of coming formerly @IgaFuuq and a female who enjoys to larping as a male just because she don't want her political posts and every week consistice of humiliating her Opps in FKD easily like @sincity, although this is not verified and no reliable proof to support this rumor and was by her her rival usual Somaliland vicitms and long term @ after getting refuted and embarrassed for a three of years or even further back in the old time and QuulleNet old day times and before the immigration to the blesssed forum of Somalispot.
Do a conspiracy theory on me please daddy :diddyass:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
There's nothing to conspire about me @Manafesto .

@Captain Hoyada was an Oromo who was pretending to be a Somali what a sheegato :holeup: .
1602004734566.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
ur an ethiopian u have been quite nice towards those that openly identitify as ethiopian witch is quite unnerving since u claim to be somali
I’m Somali but I have Ethiopian friends and we get along pretty chill but on this forum Somalis have a big hate towards Ethiopians I say something nice and normal to an Ethiopian and I get qashin reactions why is that

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m Somali but I have Ethiopian friends and we get along pretty chill but on this forum Somalis have a big hate towards Ethiopians I say something nice and normal to an Ethiopian and I get qashin reactions why is that
in real life most people get along just fine but on a forum like ur are expected to be nationalistic tribalistic and all that cuz u can't be like that in real life basically this is one of the few places where u can speak ur min freeely

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My Second theory on another User

This user my Suugo radar first spotted is a female who enjoys larping as a male just because she don't want her well referenced and legendary comebacks in the political and TC post might attract your typical "female has no qabiil reference" claims and undermine her level comebacks and efforts.

I honestly like everyone else assumed the user being a legit male user and never suspected her being a female character untill her her political Opps felt cornered and debunked and spread the rumor of being a being a female

This mysterious user don't even speak that much English yet knows Somalia's present and paresent history
,politics and basicly anything associated with Somalia and also the Somali tribes hierarchy and other ethnic groups as well while their Somali fluency typical score would be 1-10.

Who am I talking about and what user do u thinks matches this?

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There's nothing to conspire about me @Manafesto .

@Captain Hoyada was an Oromo who was pretending to be a Somali what a sheegato :holeup: .View attachment 148735
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta admit that user was obsessed with the Somaliland seccsionists agendas and use to constantly get involved on their threads. :bell:

He used to attack with sharp nails out on Landers and used to find a way to mock them and make fun of the triangle Sambuus unrecognized state of SL, surprisingly he had many tricks on his sleeves as well.:francis:

Walahi I thought he was a cuqdad ridden SSC resident at first and after a while I noticed his SL obsession which initiated my first Suugo conspiracy theory and much waited hint he might not even a be Somali, my golden winning gaol.:wow1:After a month or so of lurking and interacting with the user I noticed and developed getting the same same vibe of a recently disappeared Oromo Ex-user Sspoters user who used to larpe as a Isaq Somali western Ogadenian known as @GeeljireMadaxweyne.:win:I am talking to our @GeeljireMadaxweyne whom I ended his over 6k and VIP status and shorted his Sspot career with this single thread alone and he couldn't show his facr around and disappeared since then.
:pachah1:
:trumpsmirk:
I honestly kinda feel bad ending his Sspot fun and later felt bad about the whole thread sxb,I kinda missed his Cushitic brotherhood and his extensive knowledge on Africa's ethnic races which was super interesting and enjoyed reading on it.:meleshame:

He also use to push for Farmaajo puppet governments success and used to support the Cushitic alliance of the HOA countries plan and used to warn ending about the Bantu expansion to the Horn.:snoop:

Last edited:

Invader

I gotta admit that user was obsessed with the Somaliland seccsionists agendas and use to constantly get involved on their threads. :bell:

He used to attack with sharp nails out on Landers and used to find a way to mock them and make fun of the triangle Sambuus unrecognized state of SL, surprisingly he had many tricks on his sleeves as well.:francis:

Walahi I thought he was a cuqdad ridden SSC resident at first and after a while I noticed his SL obsession which initiated my first Suugo conspiracy theory and my golden hint.:wow1:

After a month or so of lurking and interacting with the user I noticed and developed getting the same same vibe of a recently disappeared Oromo Ex-user Sspoters user who used to larpe as a Isaq Somali western Ogadenian known as @GeeljireMadaxweyne.:win:

I am talking to our @GeeljireMadaxweyne whom I ended his over 6k and VIP status and shorted his Sspot career with this single thread alone and he couldn't show his facr around and disappeared since then.
:pachah1:

I honestly kinda feel bad ending his Sspot fun and later felt bad about the whole thread sxb,I kinda missed his Cushitic brotherhood and his extensive knowledge on Africa's ethnic races which was super interesting and enjoyed reading on it.:meleshame:

He also use to push for Farmaajo puppet governments success and used to support the Cushitic alliance of the HOA countries plan and used to warn ending about the Bantu expansion to the Horn.:snoop:
I mocked him because my hometown is outside of the "sambuus" triangle and I said he was trash at geometry never heard of him since.

:dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Damn , I thought I would be included on the unpopular conspiracy list,
I know many users disagree with my political criticism and they mistake it for negativity, I admit I might have taken a little far but I have very few lists of my own but I don't want to start an all out war , just picture me as a football commentator taking neither sides.

As for my opinion on this matter
Dont you think you're being harsh on @IgaFuuq , her contents can be mind boggling and entertaining at the same time it doesn't pose any threats, she's the most active user here.
I'm glad she's corresponding to us about the dangers of TikTok.
We need professionals to cover on every field regardless of contents.
@486th President is a student and students learn , you millennials must take it easy on the teenagers

I'm sensing that the oldies aren't happy of the democratic takeover,the incumbent parties must acknowledge the general section can shift from time to time , this is very similar to Somali politics where odayaals want to stay in kursi for a longer durations
Power grabbing is what destroyed the Geeljires so let's not become tyrants kkkk

Invader

I know many users disagree with my political criticism and they mistake it for negativity, I admit I might have taken a little far but I have very few lists of my own but I don't want to start an all out war , just picture me as a football commentator taking neither sides.

Dont you think you're being harsh on @IgaFuuq , her contents can be mind boggling and entertaining at the same time it doesn't pose any threats, she's the most active user here.
@486th President is a student and students learn , you millennials must take it easy on the teenagers

I'm sensing that the oldies aren't happy of the democratic takeover,the incumbent parties must acknowledge the general section can shift from time to time , this is very similar to Somali politics where odayaals want to stay in kursi for a longer durations
We're taking over sxb.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You mostly post these long posts while stoned on the blessed plant sxb like me,:pachah1: @AbdiRastoole, to be honest
I write retarded posts with many shit wrong with while your posts looks very proofreaded and are very genuine and great worth the time but I embarrass my self.:pachah1:
Waryaa no hate sxb @AbdiRastoole you are the Opps anyway, the race to the throne in Villa Somalia in 2021 and dominance of the 7 shaped country of Somalia highly anticipated election in 2021.

@Desert Flower its all jokes if I offended you in the past I’m sorry I see the grown ups have different style of jokes @Admin so that is why I apologize

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Desert Flower its all jokes if I offended you in the past I’m sorry I see the grown ups have different style of jokes @Admin so that is why I apologize

Not to cool to make conspiracy theories on our honorable Moderators but I was gonna say the @Desert Flower new mod for some odd reason gave me that infamous @Knowles vibes on few threads lately, any one one else beside me who also felt the reassemble beside me?:hemad:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Thank you @AbdiRastoole for standing up for me on a platform of old men who can’t handle a FEMALE being funny :kendrickcry:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Manafesto im a woman with feminine traits. this is the 3rd thread you made referring to me. It makes me suspicious, maybe you are the liar on sspot. come out already we know your a woman :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Trending