SSPOT (Geeljire Only) SOO GALA: Are you a Dayuus?

Do you consider yourself to be a Dayuus?

• Yes, I let my sisters get piped all night long by adoon tyrone.

• Nah, I will ***** slap my sisters if they hangout with an abu hashim and tyrone.

• I don't care what my female relatives do?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes her father a Dayuus, because not only did he not give her any religious inculcation from a young age, but he let her grow up to that age without any guidance while letting her fend for herself on the streets for a partner.

If you don't do the inculcations yourself then the filthy wider society will do this for you, had he religiously inculcated her but still lets her fend on the streets by herself for a partner, he is still a dayuus.

If you see such a lost male/female and you don't feel any emotions whatsoever in the sense that there is nothing wrong with what you saw, your a Dayuus in the making.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
This is part of why Somalia is the way it is. You only care about the people outside your family when it's stuff like this.
What has a bloody civil war to do with a xaalimo going out with a AA:gucciwhat:. So you are telling me the somali civil war was caused because coz a xaalimo was snatched by a abu tyrone? :farmajoyaab::farole:

What has a bloody civil war to do with a xaalimo going out with a AA:gucciwhat:. So you are telling me the somali civil war was caused because coz a xaalimo was snatched by a abu tyrone? :farmajoyaab::farole:

Is that what I said? I'm talking about our culture where we put our qabil first and only seem to care about everyone else when it's stuff like this.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Is that what I said? I'm talking about our culture where we put our qabil first and only seem to care about everyone else when it's stuff like this.
You said, Somalia, as in the country not the ethnic group Somali or our culture. Because Somalia's sitiuation isn't based on that.

Today I saw a hoejabi wearing tight yoga pants walking with abu tyrone, should I have intervened? Does this make me a dayuus?
:kanyehmm:

Also if a man marries a loose hoe who went round the block before she repented, does this make him a beta cuck dayuus?

Interested in the answers of SSPOT Geeljire only.
@Bidaar Wanagsan @Boqor @Boqol @The Vampire Bat

If you saw a hoejabi who is a SJW/BLM baa duustay with an Abu Tyrone ibn Madow Al-Adoon Oo Uuriyeey who isn't related to you, you shouldn't care. She's a self-hating xalimo and let her learn the hard way in dealing with ajnabis who want a cheap, clean, and quick pump and dump. The ajnabis know xaarlimos are easy. They know they just have to compliment the and then the fun will come very soon.

Now, if that was your sister, you should do anything in your power to stop her from marrying out.

If a man marries a lose and he's a virgin he's a dayuus. Clean women for clean men, and dirty women for dirty men. Meher isn't cheap and are you really going to pay thousands for a girl who was passed around the block? Like I said, marry a Somali girl who's clean, will give you a fair meher price, will be a good wife to you and mother to your kids, and is religious (if your Muslim). Xalimos are smart and cunning, they will play you if they believe your a dayuus.

Today I saw a hoejabi wearing tight yoga pants walking with abu tyrone, should I have intervened? Does this make me a dayuus?
:kanyehmm:

Also if a man marries a loose hoe who went round the block before she repented, does this make him a beta cuck dayuus?

Interested in the answers of SSPOT Geeljire only.
@Bidaar Wanagsan @Boqor @Boqol @The Vampire Bat
Why was she wearing a hijab tho, they are like snakes trying to deceive us innocent faraxs about their disgusting habits.

:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.