SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SSC Khatumo and Hiil Harti must re draw this war with Somaliland from defensive but it must switch to an offensive war. It is unheard of in any war to allow the enemy to return to his homeland to regroup. It is well known the Garaads advised the soldiers to not pursue the enemy in his clan territory. Who do you think their regrouping for? This miscalculation also happened in the USC and SSDF war in the early 90s as they were told not to pursue the enemy to Beletwayne. The Isimo must sit this out and let the security experts decide what war strategy will deliver a greater peace in the region.

If I was there I would tell the soldiers do not return untill Somaliland has no army, my instructions would be clear, a complete annihilation of their security apparatus and nothing less. I would tell them to capture Berbera and it's supply line while advising the UAE, things are ok and Somaliland govt can operate just like Japan did with no army and Khatumo will handle their security. Why in the world wouldn't you? Somaliland locals are disarmed so their no threat from internal rebellion other then rocks being thrown. Once we soundly defeat their army and do our qaniimo.its basically.over for them.

We can call Isaaq elders and advise them of the new security arrangement in the north and allow Khatumo with full security oversight powers in Isaaq territories. We must demand no security institution will be under Somaliland and this is best for regional peace.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want Somaliland on its knees completly defeated carrying Khatumo soldier boots in its mouth

Hands Up No GIF by GritTV

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Dhulos know that turning the war from a political dispute with Hargeisa to full-blown clan war with the Isaaqs would lead to their destruction. There are neighborhoods in Hargeisa with a larger population than Eastern Sool. The last time the Isaaq clan fully mobilized was when we fought the entire Somali Republic’s army.

It is SL who needs to retake Eastern Sool and take over Northern parts of PL as a security buffer.

Bossaso is bigger than Hargeisa.
Dhulos know that turning the war from a political dispute with Hargeisa to full-blown clan war with the Isaaqs would lead to their destruction. There are neighborhoods in Hargeisa with a larger population than Eastern Sool. The last time the Isaaq clan fully mobilized was when we fought the entire Somali Republic’s army.

It is SL who needs to retake Eastern Sool and take over Northern parts of PL as a security buffer.
Bossaso is bigger than Hargeisa.
1714216845915.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

SL Biixi regime was desperate to turn it into clan war, SSC leaders saw that and planed to not get to the point of diverting the goal of SSC of liberation to just clan war.

SL Biixi regime was desperate to turn it into clan war, SSC leaders saw that and planed to not get to the point of diverting the goal of SSC of liberation to just clan war.

Sounds like Bibi trying to control the height of the flames. Better not to start fires because it's almost impossible to control.

I just saw a video the other day the garaads looked panic calling for shir with Deni photos in the background. Khatumo is Puntland. Puntland is Khatumo.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sounds like Bibi trying to control the height of the flames. Better not to start fires because it's almost impossible to control.

I just saw a video the other day the garaads looked panic calling for shir with Deni photos in the background. Khatumo is Puntland. Puntland is Khatumo.
That is a lie, we all saw how he was trying to ignite clan war between Dhulos and neighbouring Isaaqis. SSC leaders warned their neighbours from that and made it clear they don't want clan war otherwise they'd have beyond Oog and Caynabo.

That is a lie, we all saw how he was trying to ignite clan war between Dhulos and neighbouring Isaaqis. SSC leaders warned their neighbours from that and made it clear they don't want clan war otherwise they'd have beyond Oog and Caynabo.

What is a lie? The garaads calling for an urgent meeting with Deni photos in the background?

What are they trying to say? I remember the Garaads also wanted to join Puntland

Last edited:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You are a moron if you thought Isaaqs seen the war as an existential fight for the Isaaq clan. If that was the case you would see thousands upon thousands of young volunteers outing from Wajaale to Burco to Caynabo from all the subclans uniting despite our own political differences. We are demographically too large for all of Harti to take on, Hargeisa alone has the population of all PL including the HG areas of Mudug. It is not in the interest of Dhulos or Warsengali to anger the Isaaqs to the point where we feel threatened in our homeland.

Isaaq political elites are too embroiled in our internal affairs especially the HA-HY rivalry as of now and don’t see the Eastern Sool issue as of immediate concern for now (which I disagree with )

It was the Harti that seen this war as an existential threat to their clan existence primarily due to Somalian propaganda, SL military tactics, tribal egoism and the Jabarti diaspora folks flaming the winds of war.

The day Isaaqs see a real threat from the East like a combined Jabarti force intent of entering Isaaq subclan areas with intent of occupation & genocide. You will see then what it means to be Isaaq. We are not like you or the H*tus, we have shown time & time again we are capable of uniting the subclans for a political or military goal. Whether our guérilla war with the WSLF in Ethiopia to our war against Barre. We don’t invite foreign armies to attack each other like the Mx vs OG in Kismayo.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You are a moron if you thought Isaaqs seen the war as an existential fight for the Isaaq clan. If that was the case you would see thousands upon thousands of young volunteers outing from Wajaale to Burco to Caynabo from all the subclans uniting despite our own political differences. We are demographically too large for all of Harti to take on, Hargeisa alone has the population of all PL including the HG areas of Mudug. It is not in the interest of Dhulos or Warsengali to anger the Isaaqs to the point where we feel threatened in our homeland.

Isaaq political elites are too embroiled in our internal affairs especially the HA-HY rivalry as of now and don’t see the Eastern Sool issue as of immediate concern for now (which I disagree with )

It was the Harti that seen this war as an existential threat to their clan existence primarily due to Somalian propaganda, SL military tactics, tribal egoism and the Jabarti diaspora folks flaming the winds of war.

The day Isaaqs see a real threat from the East like a combined Jabarti force intent of entering Isaaq subclan areas with intent of occupation & genocide. You will see then what it means to be Isaaq. We are not like you or the H*tus, we have shown time & time again we are capable of uniting the subclans for a political or military goal. Whether our guérilla war with the WSLF in Ethiopia to our war against Barre. We don’t invite foreign armies to attack each other like the Mx vs OG in Kismayo.
The calaacal and hysteria you ppl showed after the defeat were enough to show how several it was to you. Thousands were chanting waa ingu iyo Garowe, and even your national TV was broadcasting qabiil and genocidal rhetoric . I recall when your hablos went nuts as if demons possessed them

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The calaacal and hysteria you ppl showed after the defeat were enough to show how several it was to you. Thousands were chanting waa ingu iyo Garowe, and even your national TV was broadcasting qabiil and genocidal rhetoric . I recall when your hablos went nuts as if demons possessed them
SL is acting like the crazy ex fr

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
He said if what happened was really somemthing big you'd seen thousands voluntaring, I think he forget when many Isaaq elders and politicians were calling to wear the uniform
Our land? This land belongs to a tribe. Indho adka…

Nah he's got the right idea. War ain't over until you get surrender. They need to push on.

Nah this is not a good idea. I'm getting the impression y'all just like dhiig

SSC can easily fight a defensive war and ensure that Somaliland fails if it attacks. Fighting an offensive war and capturing/holding land, whilst maintaining supply lines, etc in hostile territory with a local population against you is a different ballgame altogether.

If Somaliland really wants to do this, it will be the end of the project. You keep saying 'Somaliland' lakiin the clans that will suffer most are the neighbouring Garxajis and HJ neither of whom gain anything from being enemies of their neighbours all the while some mirqaan Sacad Muuse orders them to be cannon-fodder.

Why would it turn into full blown clan war? This is just between the Isaaq regime and the separatist SSC no? even if it somehow turned into a full blown clan war, I don’t think the muse bixi regime will be able to obtain support from Isaaq sub clans most of Dhulbahante men will probably fight for SSC army I’m not so sure about Isaaq though I remember certain Isaaq subclans going against muse bixi regime and doing mudaharaad when the war started.

Trending

Latest posts