Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Blick blue neega, Stop thinking you’re any different from them
As if cadaan people care if you look like a caucasian to them
You’re still a blick warya from Somalia the land of blick blue modasuckas
5335731782_51075f233a_z.jpg

Fix up warya, Vybz Kartel lookin ass nikka
Vybz-Kartel-bleaching-641x381.jpg
kkkkkk i am not uncle ruckus, i dont seek acceptance from the cadaans. you are seeking acceptance from the bantus :drakelaugh:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lipstickvalley is cancerous. They make threads about Somalis being raped by arabs and the same BS all over again. Glad I never made a acc in there. Or I would fight a never ending battle with those hoteps.
"you are a product of arab rape" "you are not african" "why are you somalis racist towards me?" "somalis take pride in getting raped by arabs" :gucciwhat: ........

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
kkkkkk i am not uncle ruckus, i dont seek acceptance from the cadaans. you are seeking acceptance from the bantus :drakelaugh:
You think you’re not “Black” because you are not bantu.
Do you think Dinka and Masaai are any close to Bantu people? No. But they are still BLACK.
What makes you think that Somalis are any less black when most of the population in Somalia looks like this, One of the most dark skinned people on earth.
1_123125_123073_2207907_2215155_090423_ex_spiratetn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Snap out of your superiority complex, Your country is one of the poorest and violent country in the world. Once a cadaan calls you a , You’ll wake up from your day dream.
Black means a dark skinned person of African origin, Which you are.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You think you’re not “Black” because you are not bantu.
Do you think Dinka and Masaai are any close to Bantu people? No. But they are still BLACK.
What makes you think that Somalis are any less black when most of the population in Somalia looks like this, One of the most dark skinned people on earth.
1_123125_123073_2207907_2215155_090423_ex_spiratetn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Snap out of your superiority complex, Your country is one of the poorest and violent country in the world. Once a cadaan calls you a , You’ll wake up from your day dream.
Black means a dark skinned person of African origin, Which you are.
i will not identify something a cadaan coined. besides means nothing to me. why would I be triggered, I know my history and the word is for AAs.

selective images wont help your argument

Merca

Inactive.
when did I claim Murk? and who are you on bantuspot? I bet you are DOUX
I’m a frequent lurker on that forum. :trumpsmirk:Besides, I know that there’s a huge disdain for Somalis on there, but that’s because some Somalis love trolling AAs and West Africans. :mjlol:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
i will not identify something a cadaan coined. besides means nothing to me. why would I be triggered, I know my history and the word is for AAs.

selective images wont help your argument
“Selective Images” Kulaha :gucciwhat:
I was born and raised around Somalis, Most of them were dark skinned due to the warm climate
Ask anyone that has been there, Your mother or father too. This is how an average Somali man and woman looks like
“ is for AA’s” as If a cadaan knows the difference, He’ll see a Indian man and call him a
What makes you any different?

Merca

Inactive.
Honestly, I see myself as Somali more than black. When people ask me where I’m from, I tell them straight up “I’m Somali”.

Black is such a vague term. It lumps different ethnic groups with different cultures and customs under one umberella. I guess I’m black in the eyes of the white man, but I don’t care how he perceives me as. I go by what I see myself as, and that is a Muslim Somali female. So for me, ethnicity > race.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Honestly, I see myself as Somali more than black. When people ask me where I’m from, I tell them straight up “I’m Somali”.

Black is such a vague term. It lumps different ethnic groups with different cultures and customs under one umberella. I guess I’m black in the eyes of the white man, but I don’t care how he perceives me as. I go by what I see myself as, and that is a Muslim Somali female. So for me, ethnicity > race.
The only reason African diaspora (AA, Afro Latino, Afro Caribbeans etc) get mad at us “mainland Africans” for saying that we’re not black, Is because they’ll think we want to distance ourselves from Africans outside the mainland.
“Black” Is like a term to unite every (excluding Arabs, White people etc) African under one label
Not every African is black (Dark skinned African) so it’s hard to say “I’m African” when you’re referring to “Being black”.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending