Spreading the Somali Seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
If you're not going to get married, why not just spread your Somali genes throughout the world through sperm donation?

Africans and Asians are the least sought after when it comes to sperm donation. I hear Scandinavian sperm is what the infertile and lesbians look for. Its even in big demand in African countries (big self haters).

There's this one white lady who accidentally was given African sperm instead of white sperm and she was furious. She was upset that she had to take her daughter to black hair salons.

If I was infertile or lesbian, I would pick Latin American or Jewish or West African sperm.

Keo

VIP
I thought by "Spreading the Somali Seed" you meant inserting your gus in different kinds of women.
:mjlol:
f*ck outta here with this shit.

VIP
Africans and Asians are the least sought after when it comes to sperm donation. I hear Scandinavian sperm is what the infertile and lesbians look for. Its even in big demand in African countries (big self haters).

There's this one white lady who accidentally was given African sperm instead of white sperm and she was furious. She was upset that she had to take her daughter to black hair salons.

If I was infertile or lesbian, I would pick Latin American or Jewish or West African sperm.

Those are your favorite dicks too take?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I thought by "Spreading the Somali Seed" you meant inserting your gus in different kinds of women.
:mjlol:
f*ck outta here with this shit.
There are women out there that would take your sperm the natural way sxb. You have to keep going at it for a week at least, so that a child can be conceived.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As much as we appreciate the cushitification of the world. It's much easier said than done. Most will favour the non-Somali parent, in look. If you're lucky you'll get an intermediate. There is a huge possibility their offspring or offspring's offspring will find themselves in the arms of Reer Roger (they love the exoticals); increasing white numbers. Also, some women don't fashion themselves with a skinny. If you want that 5-head and skinny calves a Xalimo is the ideal candidate. Most western Xalimos are allergic to polygamy so try it back home.

Last edited:
this is off topic, but I noticed jamaican guys are good at spreading their seeds:leon::reallymaury:

They're with every women on the planet except their own.

this is off topic, but I noticed jamaican guys are good at spreading their seeds:leon::reallymaury:

They're with every women on the planet except their own.

It's all West Indians but especially Jamaicans. I have to say they have strong genes because their kids just look black, not black black though but the white genes get lost in the mix.

White genes are strong against the Somali but weak against West Indians and West Africans.

They normally have 3 black baby mothers though.
Nah, a bummy xaafad that I'd go to dugsi at had a jamaican guy that had several diverse baby mamas who all lived in this xaafad, some white, black, mixed, latinos all trash tho

Last edited:
Nah, a bummy xaafad that I'd go to dugsi at had a jamaican guy that had several diverse baby mamas, some white, black, mixed, latinos all trash tho
Most of their baby mamas are black though . In the U.K. , They also tend to sleep with obese , poor cadaan females .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts