Spotify or Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Which one do you use the most?

I listen to Spotify now it's better than Pandora.

Both. It depends on what you need. Spotify is good when you want to listen to artists you already like. Pandora is better for working out.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Both. It depends on what you need. Spotify is good when you want to listen to artists you already like. Pandora is better for working out.
You're right. I've discovered artists on Pandora. On Spotify I know who to listen to.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What stations do you like on Pandora?
I love all genre of music so don't judge me about the stations I'm about to list lol jk.

Today's country
Hip hop and rap workout
Beyonce
Monica
Total
Michael Jackson
The rolling stones
Bon iver
Classic RnB
Carrie underwood
Bastille
Drake
Jay-z
White stripes
Kid cudi

And more!

Hafez

VIP
Never heard of that app before.

:chrisfreshhah:

Why don't you listen to music?
Because... Firstly and most importantly, it's haram, It also has a negative impact on me. I also memorise things very easily so it will stick in my head if I hear it just once. It also attracts the jinns to me. Wallah I have marks of claws all over my bedroom ceiling and it doesn't look like a human did it.
:sitdown:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Because... Firstly and most importantly, it's haram, It also has a negative impact on me. I also memorise things very easily so it will stick in my head if I hear it just once. It also attracts the jinns to me. Wallah I have marks of claws all over my bedroom ceiling and it doesn't look like a human did it.
:sitdown:
But isn't also haraam to talk crap about Somalis? After all we are Muslims right. Stop being a hypocrite waryaa.

I hope those jinns you know what never mind. lol

@Idol

14ke109.png

S

syntax

Depends what you want from the app. If you just use it for music streaming and offline playback like me then the best is Spotify.

Apple music is a close second tied with Google music ( probably the most slept on streaming app). Apple music is great if you have a MacBook and/or iPhone cuz it integrates so nicely. Their Android app is pretty great - suprisingly. Google music is really good too if you have android. Probably the best thing about Google music is it let's you save your own music, if you can't find it from their streaming music library, and uploads it to its own cloud servers so u can access those files from anywhere. All these streaming services are the same price too, so it just depends on your personal preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending