Spies in the Muslim community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Wallahi there are a lot. Iska ilaaliya. Every masjid I go to, there's almost always a suspect, especially during Jum'ah. One time, me and my friends were talking about Western war crimes, Palestine, etc. to our surprise we've seen a biracial looking "brother" with a beard proper eavesdropping on us. We've never seen him come to that same masjid again. Nacalaa.

Hafez

VIP
I hope they continue and lock up people like you u wasaq
Stfu nacalaa ii wixi kinter la'aantada ku yaal. They can't lock me up, by Allah I have the strength of two men. I will put you and them in your places. Wasaqyow

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
A spies life is mundane. Same routine, same act, everyday. I was spying on one masjiid and i reported to the authority, that their sermons are depressing and full jihad content.

Long story short, I got the masjiid shut down.

tumblr_o6v8dxqfSQ1vteilao1_400.gif

Good.

I was once approached by federal police to be a snitch but this was during my religious days.

I think about the missed opportunity everyday

I am jealous of him

Hafez

VIP
Good.

I was once approached by federal police to be a snitch but this was during my religious days.

I think about the missed opportunity everyday

I am jealous of him
You won't have the guts to spy on our masjid lol. We have a crazy circle that even intimidates authorities. Nigga be like "shittt is Hafez gon' attack me, I better not saying anything wrong :yloezpe:" You're lucky I live in the UK.
:kanyecute:

Contact them now and get a job

I lost their business card.

You won't have the guts to spy on our masjid lol. We have a crazy circle that even intimidates authorities. Nigga be like "shittt is Hafez gon' attack me, I better not saying anything wrong :yloezpe:" You're lucky I live in the UK.
:kanyecute:

Youre lucky you don't live in Canada or your ass would have been in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts