Special thanks to Zakariye/Cumar Cabdirashid- team Farmaajo- wadaniiyiin Senators and Mps184 - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread I will dedicate to special thanks to farmaajo team, iyo dadkii dhiirigeliyey xildhiibanada
184 Mps and the senators who voted for farmaajo.

when zakariye openly attacked gabre injirley, (cheers from the crowd) 3;30
and when sheekh bashir reminded the senators and the Mps -that they will be held into the account in akhira.

3;30

and when cabdirashid said "waana garan karaa meesha ay guuxina ay u socoto" 0;55 ( cheers from the crowd) -

wuxuu ka wadaa obviously the tide/ the current is heading to one direction- therefore waan tanaasuley farmaajo codkiina ugu shuba (indirectly telling his supporters to vote for farmaajo)

and also thanks Gudoomiyaha aqalka Sare wadani Abdi Xaashi Cabdullahi iyo bayle.

obviously the task ahead is enormous one small step at a time, we will get there inshaa allah eventually.

I'm still partying:cool:

p.s
97 puppet/Ethiopian/damul shaydaan stooges mp/senators waa in il gaar ah lagu eegaa wacalada - since they can be used/bought to start qalaalaaso in the Parliament.

Last edited:
Geesi Geesi kale jirin, many young mps voted for farmaajo- one of them

Warned gabre on the main election hall-

Starts from
1:05 and 1:15 watch it, till the end.

Last edited:

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
Special Thanks Abdiraxman Bayle for helping election go well and Abdi Samatar
GFA6xl2.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm so proud of the MPs, wax badan baa la caayey but they came through in the end

:friendhug:

To the foreign lackeys

:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.