Southerners in Garowe crying about ajnabis replacing them

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
this is a disgrace. I understand if the asians are better skilled at certain aspects of construction. They even said some of them are painters. The foreigners should only do what we cant. Furthermore these somali men will send that money to their Somali children and families, they are our responsibilities.
I am no more responsible for the children of Jowhar, Beledweyne, Xarardheere, and Baydhabo than I am the children of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India. In fact, the hindi children are better. After all, it wasn't hundreds of hindis that invaded Garacad a few years ago.

this is a disgrace. I understand if the asians are better skilled at certain aspects of construction. They even said some of them are painters. The foreigners should only do what we cant. Furthermore these somali men will send that money to their Somali children and families, they are our responsibilities.

some of them literally can’t even paint. I hired some as painter for our office in kismayo. They don’t cover and there was paint splatter all over had to fire them and get me and my cousins to do it ourself

However compared to ethnic Somalis they are better. Ethnic Somalis think they are either to good for the job or do it for 1 day and turn up late or take random days off.
The work ethic back home is hair pulling annoying.

Don’t know why these foreigners from xamar are complaining these people are getting too comfortable in puntland. What’s it to them who puntland employees in their land seriously.
Time to deport them back to the failed state

Puntland is responsible for Puntites and only Puntites!

Unless you are from Puntland, do not speak about what we should or should not do.

HiirShabelle & KoonfurGalbeed is responsible for its Bantu and D&M Citizens.

I propose that we send them to their homes where they should receive free housing and vocational training.

Bantus have most countries in Africa, these Bantu fellows should consider moving to any of these nations before they even think about making demands about Puntland.

They were on the side of Puntland's enemies during the kacaan and they also joined USC when Daarood civilians were being butchered. I believe that Puntites have been forgiving and gracious enough.

I would rather pay an Asian who is skilled and professional over an entitled Bantu or shisheeye who cannot even do the work on time or even properly.

30 + years of hospitality to ungrateful and hateful shisheeye is more than enough.

Go home!

87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The precaution towards some fellow somalis is created because of their own actions.

By now one knows who to trust and who not.

When some of us adress the issue on hand one cannot hide behind the Islam card.

The people who the person is referring to know what they did and why we look at them differently when it comes to certain tasks or objectives.

Have some shame atleast