Southern Harti Land. Gobwayn. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Too many Madows in the south, i would never really feel confortable there. Southern hartis need to move back up to their ancestral land and leave their land for other daaroods

Too many Madows in the south, i would never really feel confortable there. Southern hartis need to move back up to their ancestral land and leave their land for other daaroods
As someone who's family comes from the south, I agree with you 100%. But there's too many other Hawiyes on this site always rushing to defend Somali Bantus. It's mind boggling how they clap for their own destruction when in the future Madows will gain numbers and we'll start seeing some ethnic conflicts. I am making the prediction that they'll try to secede (of course backed by the West) like the South Sudanese once they have the numbers.
:farmajoyaab:
Millions of our people died in famines and these madow people who are not native to our land have emerged virtually unscathed. Where is the fairness in that?
:jcoleno:

The north is close to uninhabitable if no natural resources exist is best to move south droughts are only gonna more frequent in near future.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The north is close to uninhabitable if no natural resources exist is best to move south droughts are only gonna more frequent in near future.
Have you seen bari and nugaal and the natural spring, the nugaal river, cal madoow mountains and the beauty of the north? The north is a hidden treasure with insane potential for growth, its time to unlock that potential, it where the future is, the south is a lost cause too many monkeys.

Its best to sell off their land to other somalis and move back up.

Have you seen bari and nugaal and the natural spring, the nugaal river, cal madoow mountains and the beauty of the north? The north is a hidden treasure with insane potential for growth, its time to unlock that potential, it where the future is, the south is a lost cause too many monkeys.

Its best to sell off their land to other somalis and move back up.
2 years ago is preview of what's in store for the future you seem to think is gonna be like this every year coming up in reality the Arab countries without oil is the future for the north:ninja:
Look at Google earth tell me how large population can survive in that environment?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
2 years ago is preview of what's in store for the future you seem to think is gonna be like this every year coming up in reality the Arab countries without oil is the future for the north:ninja:
Look at Google earth tell me how large population can survive in that environment?
Its not about who can survive, its about how we can terraform the land, change it and make it more hospitable, e.g. adopt large scale farming etc. Again potential is there, its up to us to make it happen.

Its not about who can survive, its about how we can terraform the land, change it and make it more hospitable, e.g. adopt large scale farming etc. Again potential is there, its up to us to make it happen.
Where are we gonna get the money from to do this? :pachah1:
Half the gdp comes from section 8 living habros :pachah1:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Where are we gonna get the money from to do this? :pachah1:
Half the gdp comes from section 8 living habros :pachah1:
Its already happening

Happening all throughout Puntland

Add that to the natural beauty

30591153_1998804813705324_4343507891097960448_n.jpg
38784272_10213156059519290_5088921030349553664_n.jpg
13267983_10206706605646974_6095734472026088400_n.jpg
42713139_1892604484189968_7085052869811896320_n.jpg
42678897_1892604654189951_8880263802705149952_o.jpg
img_1938-jpg.52664
BWPX9diCUAAjkel.jpg:large

The north is an oasis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol if any Darod is claiming that land for a clan then it would be Marehan, not Harti

Anyways it looks nice :cool:
This is puntland, inhabitants are Harti.

Marehan live in the south and galgaduud and k5

Boobwayn is Ali wanaag territory now, reer cabdulle nigggers are there.

@Yonis as long as we there, bantus won't do shit.

We don't believe in being apologetic like the rest of the somali race.:trumpsmirk:

hartis can chill in east kismaayo as they always have, dhulos can chill in koyame and other islands.
we live on the west side of of it aka xaafad faanoole aka via afmadoow.:trumpsmirk:

MX need to populate xaafada shaaqaalaha because there is sheekhaal and cawrmale nigggers squating there right now.

daroods shouldn't move anywhere.:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.