Southern European girls.

Do you like white girls from Italia/Greece/Macedonia/Spain/Portugal?

• Yes, I do and i want to marry them all.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, but i still like them.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Italians, Greeks and Macedonians girls are so beautiful! Gosh, I'm into Greek girls now:wowsweat:
Since with my studies, i can travel to Greece for "scientific purposes":hemad:
Have you ever seeing some Greek girls?:lawd: I like black haired, slighty tanned and beautiful brown eyes girls from South Europe:jcoleno:

I'm not a self-hater, i like our halimos:friendhug: but Islam is not my cup of tea:fantasia2:

I heard that South Europeans still have the old school traditionnal gender roles, i might really like that region of Europe:hmm::obama:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Greek girl:
panareus_phoebe-467x576.jpg

iu6lOJhk_400x400.jpg

dca87b9dd342b98247849b1bb6c0a3fc.jpg

Italian girls:
bdc1d7c00c974dd2682c9bbdf04ca12a.png

MUS-FAPC1114_850.jpg

John-William-Godward-A-Classical-Beauty-1.JPG

:gaasdrink:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
The Italians, Greeks and Macedonians girls are so beautiful! Gosh, I'm into Greek girls now:wowsweat:
Since with my studies, i can travel to Greece for "scientific purposes":hemad:
Have you ever seeing some Greek girls?:lawd: I like black haired, slighty tanned and beautiful brown eyes girls from South Europe:jcoleno:

I'm not a self-hater, i like our halimos:friendhug: but Islam is not my cup of tea:fantasia2:

I heard that South Europeans still have the old school traditionnal gender roles, i might really like that region of Europe:hmm::obama:
sxb you'll be happy to know that greek girls dont discriminate i got this one greek ting i met off instagram shes a freaky one always sending me shit on snap. balayo futa kusan fat pussy too. yea black hair all that and she curvy

south europe is alright but i aint even thinking about that u might get smoked over there.

I was once speaking to a fob one of them nigas oo soo qaxhey from somalia and he was in germany anyway he was telling me how he came in to the country as a child of 14years he was atleast 25 y/o and he was staying with a white family and he was dicking the daughter she was ofworking age. Him being a minor she could possibly get in trouble for riding the dick. he was getting lacag from gov + she was paying him lacag to keep quiet aswell hes a minor. somali boy toys in europe still i told him extortion

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
sxb you'll be happy to know that greek girls dont discriminate i got this one greek ting i met off instagram shes a freaky one always sending me shit on snap. balayo futa kusan fat pussy too. yea black hair all that and she curvy

south europe is alright but i aint even thinking about that u might get publicly executed over there.

I was once speaking to a fob one of them nigas oo soo qaxhey from somalia and he was in germany on a random video mobile app anyway he was telling me how he came in to the country as a child of 14years he was atleast 25 y/o and he was staying with a white family and he was dicking the daughter she was ofworking age. Him being a minor she could possibly get in trouble for riding the ****. he was getting lacag from gov + she was paying him lacag to keep quiet aswell hes a minor. somali boy toys in europe still i told him extortion

:farmajoyaab:
Wtf lmaoo

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
hurdada ka kac, these women arent checking for you. theyre checking for their own, and you should too to avoid heartbreak and qasaaro

I'm not avoiding beautiful creatures, they come from various races, except australoid, i'm not attracted to Homo Erectus:russ:

I'm not avoiding beautiful creatures, they come from various races, except australoid, i'm not attracted to Homo Erectus:russ:

offtopic, but im always suprised at how somalis have ended up at such massive distances away from each other across the world, from the US to Uk all the way to Australia. Truly a global expansion

halwa

✨🌙
Bes marka.

Shaah iyo malawax oo sonkoreysan ma heleysid. Aroortii beer iyo sabaayad ma jirto

Cunto qabateyn aa kuugu dhaceysa. Gabdhahaasna waa najaaso miiran. Yaanan ku arkin adiga oo noo soo cararaaya markey herpes kuugu dhacdo.

giphy.gif

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Olive-skinned, dark-haired, xenophobic, and adamantly Catholic and Orthodox Southern Europeans? :nahgirl: I'll pass, thank you.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I knew few Eastern girls, they were muslims and christians and quite feminine and far away from stupidly racists. They hated it savages, so as a civilised abyssinian as myself, i had good relationships with people from the East.
I wish they had more economy stability and political stability, so they could compete with the Western Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.