South Korea's gender wars

Keo

VIP
Wtf I was just watching this video 10 mins ago and was contemplating on whether I should make a thread about it.
:mindblown:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Can you provide a TL;DR of that video?
Qooq filled niggas and entitled indhoyar women duking it out over stupid shit. Legit claims along the lines of "why do men have to be drafted into the army" and "women face gender based violence and harassment ". Outside of that a lot of the shit just resembles what you'll read here but with a sprinkle of death threats.

II guess it's interesting due to the levels of extremities and the insight into another culture.
Wtf I was just watching this video 10 mins ago and was contemplating on whether I should make a thread about it.
:mindblown:
Might want to close your curtains saxiib misa wey sii daceysa:silanyosmile:

There's a decline in birthrates in most of the nations where the gender-wars shit gets out of hand. You could point to economic uncertainty and shit wages as the cause, but the gender-wars bollocks just seems to add more fuel to the fire :patrice:

Thank god we ( some) guys are tall, notice how short ethnic groups around the world are marrying outside and are dealing with extreme gender wars. If we weren’t on average 180-183 centimeters we would be done for.

Somalis won’t reach this point because gender wars have died down significantly in younger generations. I certainly believe its only a huge issue here and social media. Why is it huge issue in social media? Views and traction. People feel strongly about gender issues but most like 90% of somali diaspora youths forget about it the next morning.

You realise Somalis aren't genetically predisposed to being cucks don't you?lol
They'll just marry back home in droves.
Whose talking about marriage. Somali women everywhere need to stand up and unite. Korean women don’t even go through 1/10th what xalimos go through and yet we stay silent. Also if you think equality and fair treatment for women makes you a “cuck” than I have no words to say to you smh.

Whose talking about marriage. Somali women everywhere need to stand up and unite. Korean women don’t even go through 1/10th what xalimos go through and yet we stay silent. Also if you think equality and fair treatment for women makes you a “cuck” than I have no words to say to you smh.
Didn't see any mistreatment of women around me growing up and the women in my family are lionesses, so can't relate. My heart goes out to them. But pitting men and women against each other is chimp-brained and only ends in misery.

Thank god we ( some) guys are tall, notice how short ethnic groups around the world are marrying outside and are dealing with extreme gender wars. If we weren’t on average 180-183 centimeters we would be done for.

Somalis won’t reach this point because gender wars have died down significantly in younger generations. I certainly believe its only a huge issue here and social media. Why is it huge issue in social media? Views and traction. People feel strongly about gender issues but most like 90% of somali diaspora youths forget about it the next morning.
I've heard of stories where asian women marry white men, but when they have a son, sometimes they look nothing like their father.

Since the mom had self hate (some don't but real talk, most that marry out do that's a fact) and the father had a superiority complex (again this is for the majority), the kid ends up with a lot of trauma.

They're called hapas. A famous example of one gone wrong is Elliott Roger, the famous incel who shot up a university.

I've heard of stories where asian women marry white men, but when they have a son, sometimes they look nothing like their father.

Since the mom had self hate (some don't but real talk, most that marry out do that's a fact) and the father had a superiority complex (again this is for the majority), the kid ends up with a lot of trauma.

They're called hapas. A famous example of one gone wrong is Elliott Roger, the famous incel who shot up a university.
Asians, indoyaar women specifically, take self-hatred to a whole new level wallahi. They jump on the first cadaan dick they can find. It's an absolutely shit-show at uni, Pajeets and Zhengs's getting BTFOed left, right and center lool

Asians, indoyaar women specifically, take self-hatred to a whole new level wallahi. They jump on the first cadaan dick they can find. It's an absolutely shit-show at uni, Pajeets and Zhengs's getting BTFOed left, right and center lool
I also didn't want to say this because it's a bit harsh to their women, but the most attractive and successful cadaan guys generally will never marry them. It's usually the ones that can't get a cadaan girl from what I've experienced (could be wrong, just talking my experiences)

Didn't see any mistreatment of women around me growing up and the women in my family are lionesses, so can't relate. My heart goes out to them. But pitting men and women against each other is chimp-brained and only ends in misery.
Again you think your own experience as the only one there is. After all you are a guy living in the west. The average xalimo back home has a very different experience than you. And even some western xalimos as well. As a guy you can’t really speak on behalf of women and their experiences within the Somali community.

Again you think your own experience as the only one there is. After all you are a guy living in the west. The average xalimo back home has a very different experience than you. And even some western xalimos as well. As a guy you can’t really speak on behalf of women and their experiences within the Somali community.
Not get dragged into this depressing back and forth, adios :drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts