South Issues Lies In Dhusomareeb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge all you guys who think the issue in GM is 'HG wide' problem it's not when you know the beneficiaries of the civil war. It's a Dhusomareeb problem that is stalling HG unity as the other clans are not that 'interwined' into the south like they used to be and pulled out of the mess.

They Cayr benefited the most from lawlessness, expanding in the south, they are the ones that find and encourage terrorist networks or any non-state actor in the nation, they swing other HG into thru 'business networks' so they ensure the 'clan' all goes down if one snitches on the other. That is why a-lot of people say if GM people finally 'solve' and control these nuisances, the rest of 'Hawiye' issues are not all that major matters.

The key problem however is the 'Hawiye' have left this matter 'simmering' un-resolved for nearly 30 years, I mean look at any 'Hawiye' and when HG or GM is mentioned he has this why did you bring that up look about them, as they know the matter is 'irreconcilable' and the best solution their looking for is 'distancing' the clan from the 'capital' for 'strategic' purposes (wink wink Abgaal) who has a-lot to lose politically and economically and nothing to gain like they 'gained' thru the lawlessness.

giphy.gif

So yeah if you wanna blame any clan for Somali problem, don't blanket it with all 'hawiye or hg' it doesn't make sense when u see that 'dhusomareeb' boy has all to lose in a 'government' and not as much to gain due to being overshadowed by 'Sacad'. The Sufi gang prefers to sit there in a 'gang' formation for 30 years and doing 'Sufi dances' on TV, they do not have any 'govt' agenda whatsoever,' but 'holding' out the last 'fort' and they 'swindled' in Marehan who also who they wanted to 'use' as 'darod' leader in 4.5 in hamar so he can control the leader thru 'marehan' sufi men.

Their not a good 'clan' I observed them in Hamar, 'shacab ahan' bay liitaan, they even 'stole my grandmother gold in her sanduuq' one of her 'carers' was 'cayr'. Arintooda 'waa dhaqan malaha', shacab liito weeye. Where-as other somali clans 'talo xumo ayaa hayste' lakin 'shacabku ma liito'. Cayr is special case and investigating them rather then 'hawiye this and that' nonsense la oran laha won't bring about lasting outcomes. I only blame 'hawiye' cause they seem not to be able to 'solve' the matter over there, so they do in a sense shoulder some responsibility.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The truth of the matter is Cayr love using 'gullible' people from other clans especially if their educated or islamist ama meel loo soo maro such as 'abtinimo'. They love the types in 'coastal' areas of Puntland, lakin not the 'abdillahi yusuf types' ama 'dadka miyiga ku koray'. We know how they 'operate and their tricks and gaajo politics' we come from similar backgrounds.

For example he couldn't try that crap with my sub-clan we are 'reer miyi' and we know 'cayaarta gaajada' we come from similar 'environments' ma garatay? waan ka badina dhinacasi moryaanimada lakin anagu isimo na celiyo baan gabna isagu malaha.

For example abdiqasim salat wuxu soo adeegsan kara jama ali jama cause waa 'gullible' people @Jablibax wax kasto iska amiino oo loo sheego sida 'tol baynu nahay ama balamo been ah oo dan kale laga lee yahay' kkkkk.

Dahir aways read the 'abti card' on general abshir to sneak 'islamist' into PL because he was 'wahabi' he was going to be selected to lead PL wallahi till he played 'wahabi politics with a terrorist' All over what? 'hoyadisa waa issa mahmoud' wuxu mooda inay khayr keenayso 'abtinimo'.

Anigu 'abtiyashay' waa murusade 'I fuckin will destroy them'. Ma jiro 'axsan' iyo abtinimo dalka, that is only 'dhinaca shacabka' not dhinaca 'siyasada' iyo mustaqbalka beeshada. Farole for example 'succumbed' also like general abshir to abtinimo with 'isaaq'. These are 'old timers' dhaqanki horey bay gaban oo mooda inu abti iyo xidid weli shaqayo, it's only used to 'get to another goal' nothing else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Me and Crow and PL troops exercising the 'final' option for Dhusomareeb Saga, after they refused

1. Option 1 'Regional government'
2. Option 2 'Treaty'

Option 3. PL soldiers doing their national duties like 2006 for Hamar.

tenor.gif

I will be glad to send more bah dubays on this 'holy' mission to save the nation like we did in 2006. Dagaal 'halal' ah weeye oo 'galmudug la asturi doono' ama 'galmudug hayawanka hos imadi doona' lakin 'mamul la'an' kale hell no. Somalis will thank us in 20 years time like they do now for abdillahi yusuf tough decision

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmudugay waxan ahay niin bah dubays oo miyigisa dadkay ku koreen, we know what u r, how u think, we are 10 steps ahead. You have three options.

Option 1 - Dawlada Federalka iyo Galmudug Reserve la Sameeyo oo aad sidina uu noolatan oo aad hos timadan wasaarada 'durjogtada'.
secretary-of-interior-meeting-with-native-american-tribal-leaders.jpg

Option 2 Mamul samaysatan oo sidan noqotan dad nidaamsan oo sida aduunka manta yahay.

DjmjPC3XoAALM7U.jpg

3rd option is simple ama 'luqad' aad garanaysid weeye, wax kale aad fahamtid ma jire 30 years.

tenor.gif

PS - Xitaa hayawaanka ayaa mamul hos yimaado 'duurjogtada' dalkani looma yeelayo meel mamul jirin, lakin mamulka aad rabtid aday ku taal 'eebow'. I am sick of Somali pussy footing on TV iyo been been laysu sheega kadib 'qolal ayaa gala oo si dhab loo hadla'

Trending

Latest posts