South Africa must be expelled from African Union, Paul Kagame suggested

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
2019916637042193401138652Paul-Kagam%C3%A9-750x430.jpg

Rwandan President Paul Kagame, at a press briefing that announced the welcome of Africans stranded in Libya on his territory, spoke out on the South Africa case.

Nelson Mandela’s country must necessarily be removed from all forums of the African Union, he suggests.

Paul Kagame raises voice following xenophobic acts in South Africa. For Rwanda’s strongman, South Africa must be simply expelled from the African Union’s forums, as it did during the Apartheid era.

This suggestion is driven by the complicity of the South African authorities with xenophobes, Mr. Kagame deplores in his speech.

This complicity is evident in President Ramaphoza’s message that his counterparts are reluctant to accept the results.

“And when I hear my counterpart Ramaphoza say that the record of these recent attacks is 10 deaths, including only one foreigner, I think that we should temporarily set aside the RSA from all the bodies of the African Union and other subregional organizations, so that it can understand that Africa is called upon in this 21st century to be united and indivisible in the face of the challenges of globalization," Paul Kagame told the Rwandan press.
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Sept...from_african_union_paul_kagame_suggested.aspx

Apollo

VIP
Kagame is a real leader. Hands down best in Africa right now.

A bit of a dictator, but apparently a benevolent one.

Do you believe Africans are ready for democracy? I don't think they are.. they need benevolent dictators like Kagame and not shitheads like Afwerki.

Tukraq

VIP

Do you believe Africans are ready for democracy? I don't think they are.. they need benevolent dictators like Kagame and not shitheads like Afwerki.
Somalias ready for democracy, other african populations don't care too much about politics though tbh

Apollo

VIP
nope, reasons barre fell will still be there, like I said somalia needs democracy nobody will listen to a dictator and anarchy will instead happen

Democracy sucks in extremely underdeveloped countries. They will vote for religious extremists or communists. It only works in developed countries with educated populations.

This is why I also support Assad in Syria. The removal of Qaddafi and Saddam has not brought anything good to Libya or Iraq.

Tukraq

VIP
Democracy sucks in extremely underdeveloped countries. They will vote for religious extremists or communists. It only works in developed countries with educated populations.

This is why I also support Assad in Syria. The removal of Qaddafi and Saddam has not brought anything good to Libya or Iraq.

I would doubt that in somalia, communism isn't seen favorably, extremist wouldn't make the ballot

Tukraq

VIP
The Muslim Brotherhood won in Egypt when they got their first democratic election after the coup. That or communism is what you will get in poor underdeveloped (Muslim) countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Egyptian_presidential_election
6nc8F5d.png

mohammedmorsi461173248.jpg

Or..

chavez-1400x788.jpg

merlin_160661412_185138ca-ef21-4564-a8f5-0d759fedb5e5-articleLarge.jpg
like I said were not Egypt or South America, very different, we have a negative history with communism nobody supports it, we also don't have a muslim brotherhood type ideology, our fundamentalist in shabab are more opportunists then actual fundamentalist ideology wise i.e. president sharif, madobe, etc, and even if they were to select that like in those two cases within the confines of democracy who's to say they shouldn't? government is meant to reflect the wants of the people no matter what those wants are even negative as long as the accurate balance of power system exist to protect minorities whether physical minorities or minorities in opinion

NA is ready for democracy (except Libya), there's even protests happening in Egypt right now. EA countries def aren't. Like, Eritreans are really pushing for democracy after Afwerki is overthrown but they don't realise a few things. Their population is mostly uneducated and brainwashed from 30 years of a semi-communist dictatorship and who knows how much shit the Eri gov has been hiding. Similar can be said for Somalia but we even have the qabilist disease in our minds so it's gonna fail there too. EA is nt ready at all. We just need real patriotic and benevolent dictator to lift us up and then MAYBE one day we'll move to democracy.

In my opinion, democracy is bs and that's from a historical and theoretical analysis. It would bring nothing to the horn.

Bringing down Qadafi was one of the most destructive things to ever happen in modern Africa.

Qadafi was a tyrant and fuked up his enemies but he truly did make Libya prosper and grow, the people were happy af. The guy was working with a country of many different tribes that were at war with each other before colonizers drew the modern Libya ffs, he did many great things. He even called for a signle African currency.

French and other Euros fuked up Libya and they knew what they were doing.

Trending

Latest posts