south africa most ghetto place

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The place is full of crackheads and dealers. this place used to be a suburb for cadaans during segregation but since that is gone. All types of races live here and they turnt it in to a mess.

if you listen from 20:45 he is talking about making deals with somali mafia And other groups.

Lol what somali mafia? I have never heard of any type of somali mafia especially not in SA :mjlol:

Based

VIP
I wonder what the whites that built the country are feeling about this... they were kicked off and now the land is ruled by blacks. Just look at what they turned it into :russ: centuries of hard work just to be ruined by bantu dhagax crackheads

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I wonder what the whites that built the country are feeling about this... they were kicked off and now the land is ruled by blacks. Just look at what they turned it into :russ: centuries of hard work just to be ruined by bantu dhagax crackheads
Bassicly the same way italians feel about somalis. They build mogadushi from scratch and for themselves and their kids only for lamagoodles to ruin it later :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There were barely any Italians left by the time we destroyed xamar... they knew we would chimp out after independence :chrisfreshhah: it's an African thing
Yeah they knew they left fast :mjlaugh: . But i saw a documentary of a few italian families living in xamar during the 1980s

Bassicly the same way italians feel about somalis. They build mogadushi from scratch and for themselves and their kids only for lamagoodles to ruin it later :mjlaugh:
images.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somalia should have been colonized for 5 generations to learn their skills and adopt some useful parts of their culture and to allow for more development. What a waste of a good opportunity.

The Italians didn't build Mogadishu, they may have modernized it , but they didn't build it , Mogadishu was one of the most renowned cities in Africa and the Indian Ocean before the Italians .
And they didn't just leave , they got their ass kicked in WW2 , Britain and the Allies let them play a caretaker role under their supervision to prepare Somalis for independence,
Heck ,their entire country was under Allied occupation at that time .

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts