Sorry Ladies! Most guys can do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a phenomenon I've recently noticed.

With 90% of the couples I come across, when I'm out in town for example, the guy is better looking than the woman. You always see ugly women with handsome men.

7ish% of couples are even in terms of attractiveness and woman being better looking than their bf/husband's make up the remaining 3%.

Anyone else notice this?

This is a phenomenon I've recently noticed.

With 90% of the couples I come across, when I'm out in town for example, the guy is better looking than the woman. You always see ugly women with handsome men.

7ish% of couples are even in terms of attractiveness and woman being better looking than their bf/husband's make up the remaining 3%.

Anyone else notice this?
Then go find a man then :mjlol:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
London, but I've been all over and can tell you this phenomenon is global.

Aren't you 40 and unmarried? You don't need to tell me to leave you alone, you've been left alone your whole life...

Damn. Shots fired, i repeat shots have been fired!:mjlol:

Every couple where guy might be the better looking half has literaly 49 couples with the reverse. Then again it might be straight guy bias on my part

I like you wallahi.

You are someone I want to emulate. How do you keep sane on a forum like this?

I'm not like my persona is on here wallahi. This place turned me into a savage.

Nour

I graduated from Abdi Jew Uni of Trolling.

On a serious note, I never take it serious only what is said or written not only on social media, but in real life too. This place is kind of respectful when you compare to so many other social media platforms that I visited. Just be yourself and always express your opinions without fear or favour and remember, the trick is never stoop low like your adversaries and use profanity.

You are a cool person sxb and a great contributor here.

Nour

I graduated from Abdi Jew Uni of Trolling.

On a serious note, I never take it serious only what is said or written not only on social media, but in real life too. This place is kind of respectful when you compare to so many other social media platforms that I visited. Just be yourself and always express your opinions without fear or favour and remember, the trick is never stoop low like your adversaries and use profanity.

You are a cool person sxb and a great contributor here.

Man your an inspiration. Thanks for that sxb. You'll make a great moderator! :)

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I like you wallahi.

You are someone I want to emulate. How do you keep sane on a forum like this?

I'm not like my persona is on here wallahi. This place turned me into a savage.
@NourUgaas I’ve observed from your postings you seem to have an irrational hatred for somali women. Which is odd considering you are a somali yourself. What is the cause for this? I’m genuinely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts