Soon i will f*ck up these Madows in the train

Go do something about it don’t come here to complain akhi we want action
"Go do something about it don’t come here to complain akhi we want action"
1594414684696.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:mjlol:
Don't start shit with no back up. These uk youth don't play fair. Make sure there are others around to at least stop the goons from stomping you out if they cowardly attack you 4v1.

Seen it before a young lad tried to step up for his gf and got jumped. The guy has brain damage now. Either that or make sure you're strapped, cus most are these days.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Ahahaha the situation is over. I’m not in uk. I stood up and talked to the Madows. Lacnatullaahi caleyk. Wallaahi they were bunch of 5’5 absolute midgets. Cowards! I told them to shut the hell up and never talk to somali women. I also said some racist shit. They were scared

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
:mjlol:
Don't start shit with no back up. These uk youth don't play fair. Make sure there are others around to at least stop the goons from stomping you out if they cowardly attack you 4v1.

Seen it before a young lad tried to step up for his gf and got jumped. The guy has brain damage now. Either that or make sure you're strapped, cus most are these days.
They were coward congolese midget fobs, no danger at all. They were scared

They were yelling jesus is the lord to the halimos. Nacalatullaah. I told them jesus was a qudaafad

Ahahaha the situation is over. I’m not in uk. I stood up and talked to the madows. Lacnatullaahi caleyk. Wallaahi they were bunch of 5’5 absolute midgets. Cowards! I told them to shut the hell up and never talk to somali women. I also said some racist shit. They were scared
MY SOMALI WARRIOR SPIRIT GIVES YOU GLAD TIDINGS FROM THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Where was this if not UK? Some diaspora has to take that L for the situation to even occur.

Trending

Latest posts