soon 2 b France's next Pr. is married 2 his HS teacher( 24yrs older, left husband & 3 kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7354.JPG

BANTU

+op MVLI
That's disgusting. French society is disgusting.

The funny thing is they constantly opine about Muslim immigrants adopting "French" values.

"Ditch the hijab and f*ck a child you were in a position of power over.":chrisfreshhah:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:salute: if he started sticking it to her in his early or mid 20s, otherwise :susp:

TooMacaan

VIP
Oh no, not Macron the pseduo-Independent; I was rooting for Marie Le Pen! :frdfvsb::i83dwbv:

le_pen_veil_islam_ben_garrison.jpg

ALL HAIL THE FEMINIST MOTHER! :2tjlv3e:
ONLY SHE HAS THE POWER & COURAGE TO SLAY THE GLOBALIST CUCKS!!!!!!!!!

TooMacaan

VIP
Feminist?

:sheed:
I was just messing around but...why not? Her, Tulsi Gabbard, and Ayan Hirsi are my top 3 faves rn (from the mainstream anyways).
Le Pen doesn't have to be like the perpetually triggered sjw feminists who irrationally cuck for Islam in order to prove she stands for women's rights. She would've broke France away from the anti-sovereignty EU and prevented certain rapists from N.A. (*who disguise themselves amongst innocent refugees*) from flooding into her country. She puts liberty and right to free speech above the poisonous PC culture; again, unlike these cucks...she's not sooo afraid of being called Islamophobic that she'll abandon her fellow women.

Of course, she could improve some of her policies in regards to helping women but survival and free speech are the immediate issues rn. To be clear, I'm not anti-Islam at all BUT I'm VERRRRY anti-Sharia; Islam has no place in politics and Muslims need to respect the law of the land (like the Quran commands).

If things continue the way they are going right now, FRANCE WILL NO LONGER BE A DEMOCRATIC, CULTURALLY UNIQUE, AND SECULAR NATION. Just look at the video below and how the rise of no-go zones (which, btw, are inevitable when culturally incompatible refugees arrive in mass numbers, create mini-communities, and DON'T integrate) turns out...unsurprisingly, the most affected victims are women:

Also, even if Marie Le Pen wasn't a feminist...she'd still be iconic for females because her actions are that of a trail blazer (kinda like Thatcher, [whom I dislike]).

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I was just messing around but...why not? Her, Tulsi Gabbard, and Ayan Hirsi are my top 3 faves rn (from the mainstream anyways).
Le Pen doesn't have to be like the perpetually triggered sjw feminists who irrationally cuck for Islam in order to prove she stands for women's rights. She would've broke France away from the anti-sovereignty EU and prevented certain rapists from N.A. (*who disguise themselves amongst innocent refugees*) from flooding into her country. She puts liberty and right to free speech above the poisonous PC culture; again, unlike these cucks...she's not sooo afraid of being called Islamophobic that she'll abandon her fellow women.

Of course, she could improve some of her policies in regards to helping women but survival and free speech are the immediate issues rn. To be clear, I'm not anti-Islam at all BUT I'm VERRRRY anti-Sharia; Islam has no place in politics and Muslims need to respect the law of the land (like the Quran commands).

If things continue the way they are going right now, FRANCE WILL NO LONGER BE A DEMOCRATIC, CULTURALLY UNIQUE, AND SECULAR NATION. Just look at the video below and how the rise of no-go zones (which, btw, are inevitable when culturally incompatible refugees arrive in mass numbers, create mini-communities, and DON'T integrate) turns out...unsurprisingly, the most affected victims are women:

Also, even if Marie Le Pen wasn't a feminist...she'd still be iconic for females because her actions are that of a trail blazer (kinda like Thatcher, [whom I dislike]).

Jesus, where does AJ keep recruiting you people from??? :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Lmao

TooMacaan

VIP
Jesus, where does AJ keep recruiting you people from??? :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

What's wrong walaal? Can't handle the truth?:ayaanswag:

Did you at least watch the video? Pls watch it and tell me how you'd feel if a large influx of culturally incompatible refugees started flooding into Somlia or SL, started to assualt the women, refused to integrate with the Somali culture, demand citizenship/political representation, and made it unsafe for the indigenous natives of the land(Somalis) to walk in your own neighborhoods!!!

:sass2:I bet you would become racist af; heck! even currently, some Somalis are xenophobic against the Oromos who've been moving into parts of Somali regions (& the Oromos aren't even that culturally, phenotypically, or religiously different from Somalis either).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's wrong walaal? Can't handle the truth?:ayaanswag:

Did you at least watch the video? Pls watch it and tell me how you'd feel if a large influx of culturally incompatible refugees started flooding into Somlia or SL, started to assualt the women, refused to integrate with the Somali culture, demand citizenship/political representation, and made it unsafe for the indigenous natives of the land(Somalis) to walk in your own neighborhoods!!!

:sass2:I bet you would become racist af; heck! even currently, some Somalis are xenophobic against the Oromos who've been moving into parts of Somali regions (& the Oromos aren't even that culturally, phenotypically, or religiously different from Somalis either).

http://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/-Jews-Bad-News-Ben-Garrison-1.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
http://ageofshitlords.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/-Jews-Bad-News-Ben-Garrison-1.jpg
Lol, the cartoon strip I posted was accurate and wholly relevant to the discussion. As far as character and other material goes, I am not co-signing Mr. Garrison or anything so...:zhqjlmx:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol, the cartoon strip I posted was accurate and wholly relevant to the discussion. As far as character and other material goes, I am not co-signing Mr. Garrison or anything so...:zhqjlmx:

This strategy of cozying up to the far right would've been workable as recently as a couple of years ago.

The right no longer cares what you believe; they want you out just as much as the salafist :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending