Pick

• Lighty with the white long sleeve

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mr.jaws tshirt

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Green sweats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You people have issues. I've never seen a group of people more obsessed with another group of people (madows) in my life. This is some weeabo level shit.:mindblown:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
They are the aboriginal tribes the black african tribe of the Horn of Africa
You think you're arab?
upload_2018-11-22_19-29-0.jpeg

Your somali like the rest of us sxb . You camel
upload_2018-11-22_19-30-32.jpeg

Ape

Don’t tell me what I am concentrate on what you are Alhamdulillah I know my lineage
I am a somali man. A pure 100% somali cushite who hails from the middle Shabbele. What are you? You are the same as me sxb. Ive seen daroods with dark ass skin and Madow hair . You cant say you’re an arab when you probably cant speak arabic and your lineage (even if from an arab man), only consists of 0.03 of your blood line. Look;

You grandfather has 25% of your blood
Your great grandfather has 12.5% of your blood
Your gg grandfather has 6.25% of your blood line
Imagine your gggggggg grandfather who is apparently ‘an arab’. He only consists of >0% of your blood line.

At the end of the day, your samale yourself (bare in mind the somali native woman around so they outnumbered the ‘daroods’ and they eventually mixed leaving more somali mixture than arab)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a somali man. A pure 100% somali cushite who hails from the middle Shabbele. What are you? You are the same as me sxb. Ive seen daroods with dark ass skin and Madow hair . You cant say you’re an arab when you probably cant speak arabic and your lineage (even if from an arab man), only consists of 0.03 of your blood line. Look;

Imagine your gggggggg grandfather who is apparently ‘an arab’. He only consists of >0% of your blood line.

At the end of the day, your samale yourself (bare in mind the somali native woman around so they outnumbered the ‘daroods’ and they eventually mixed leaving more somali mixture than arab)
You sound stupid don’t argue with me about my lineage I reiterate concentrate on your lineage and don’t speak on matters which don’t concern you.

Ape

You sound stupid don’t argue with me about my lineage I reiterate concentrate on your lineage and don’t speak on matters which don’t concern you.
:siilaanyosmile: I see you nigga:ulyin:

Youve been caught in the trap. No escaping know sxb. You know its the legitimate truth that you’re somali, no point arguing

Regardless of Clan affiliation, impure Somalis had to mixed with bantus to get Madow hair sxb. It's not a native trait amongst us Somalis.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are African Americans, right?
They seem to have a little of admixture in their genes.

My father was half yemeni but he only adhered to the somali culture, and my mother is somali so im 100% somali. You can only claim arab if one of your parents are arab, the rest are just wishful sxb

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My father was half yemeni but he only adhered to the somali culture, and my mother is somali so im 100% somali. You can only claim arab if one of your parents are arab, the rest are just wishful sxb
Why does it concen you what darood lineage is? Are you descendant of Abdirahman ibn al jabarti?

Ape

Why would I argue with you a samaale about my lineage it’s like a Chinese man arguing with an Mexican about Mexican lineage
Mexican people arent similar in the same problem as somalis. They have mixture from many arriving spanish conquistadors. The spanish came in mass numbers hence their population has significant spanish mixture.

A somali however claiming that hes arab due to ONE mans arrival is absurd. Your saying 3 million somalis are arab because of one arab man?