Mass protest erupts in Somaliland after son of Minister raped and killed his maid

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Death Penalty
Inshallah bro justice needs to be served and death penalty is the only sufficient punishment . I really don’t want him to get off easy but unfortunately what’s plagued Somalis in general is Qabiil Poltics.

If you hail from a big Qabiil your tribesmen will bail you out so you’re basically untouchable. I’ve seen this with Isaaqs, Daroods and Hawiyes. It has to stop how are we supposed to prosper as people if we live in corruption

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inshallah bro justice needs to be served and death penalty is the only sufficient punishment . I really don’t want him to get off easy but unfortunately what’s plagued Somalis in general is Qabiil Poltics.

If you hail from a big Qabiil your tribesmen will bail you out so you’re basically untouchable. I’ve seen this with Isaaqs, Daroods and Hawiyes. It has to stop how are we supposed to prosper as people if we live in corruption

How can anyone take u serious with that photo dp? I mean, even i want to rape u now, even though i dont know how to do it

1606778271323.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This great injustice reminds me of Ayah from Surah Hud:
وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ لِيُهْلِكَ ٱلْقُرَىٰ بِظُلْمٍۢ وَأَهْلُهَا مُصْلِحُونَ
"And your Lord would never destroy the towns wrongfully, while their people were doers of good."

Allah Swt has promised to destroy nations when their rich and powerful easily evade justice. Such corrupt societies with rigged systems usually go into a tizzy if a rich person was put behind bars. Applications for his bail and expediting his trial were filed repeatedly in the superior courts. His case was heard at the cost of delaying the case of the poor litigant and eventually dismissing the case against him completely even though this person committed heinous crime like the one posted in this thread; rape and brutal murder of the victim.

Mark my words he will skirt justice and SL is known to get their elites off the hook. At least Puntland punishing perpetrators of such egregious crimes regardless of their social status.

Trending