Somwhere in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
wWNg6dO.jpg

RqkFkeB.jpg

xLuJTsu.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good.im guessing is the second biggest city in somaliland ?
Does it get really hot there?

Yes sxb it's second biggest city in Somaliland, only Mogadishu and Hargeisa is larger than Burco, there's no other city larger than Burco.

So basically it's also the third largest city in Somalia.

Yes I agree, there should be new airport in Burco, it's the city that linking east and west regions, Burco is in the heart of Somaliland, it's located in the middle of Somaliland.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes I agree, there should be new airport in Burco, it's the city that linking east and west regions, Burco is in the heart of Somaliland, it's located in the middle of Somaliland.
Yeah it’s big city there is no excuse for not having an airport

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar walahi Burco can surpass Hargeisa in 5 years, only if all Burcaawis decide, to come back to this great city and invest in it.

I bought land north of the city for cheap.
Land prices are low now so anyone who wants to return to burco must purchase land for building or for farming

I want to bring my geel to my farm insha Allah kkkk

I bought land north of the city for cheap.
Land prices are low now so anyone who wants to return to burco must purchase land for building or for farming

I want to bring my geel to my farm insha Allah kkkk

Yes it's very cheap, North Burco is the cheapest as well, one plot in the main road is as cheap as $2000, Hadda waa baloodh laamiga saaran.

Not only that, everything is cheap in Burco, land, food, clothes, electricity, water, and everything else.

My father has a farm just outside Burco my uncle in Burco looks after it . The only problem with Burco is a lot of the residents with the means to invest and open business in the city itself which would jumpstart economic growth for Burco ran to Hargeisa . Burco has a fast growing population in my opinion compared to other cities . More people should move back and get in the market while it’s still low.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I was using google time lapse to see how much burco has grown over the years. For a city that experience war 1988-2000 burco has done well. Burco double the size it was 2014. It still growing rapidly. The future is looking bright for burco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending