SOMSPOT HAS NIDAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I got banned from a thread till august 10, that crazy shitttttttttttt, they won't allow trolls anymore in any thread. Guul nidaam is back, there is law in somalispot and it's not a jungle anymore like somalia. I accept my verdict to be banned from the thread, it's cadalad and it's not forever for one mistake he time restricted it lol.

SOMSPOT IS GONNA BE THE PRODUCTIVE SOMALI FORUM NOW, EVERY THREAD WILL BE ABOUT STICKING TO TOPIC AND NOT TROLL ATTACKS. TROLLS ARE LIKE BOTS AND ADVERTISEMENT, SEEKING ATTENTION AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW WE TREAT ADVERTISEMENT ON TV, EVERYONE LEAVES THE ROOM WHEN IT COMES OR SWITCHES CHANNEL, IF SOMSPOT ALLOWS TROLLS PPL WILL SWITCH FORUMS LIKE THEY SWITCH CHANNELS OR LEAVE SOMSPOT AL TOGETHER.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somspot should fight to take over the somaliaonline and somnet, their pretty much dying anyways cause somaliaonline is to strict and not fun anymore and somnet is just too much trolls and no law. If somalispot manages to balance in between with nidaam and fun, it will be a place of laws while also allowing a bit of fun DEPENDING IF THE THREAD IS FOR FUN not when a THREAD IS SERIOUS TOPIC.

Somspot should fight to take over the somaliaonline and somnet, their pretty much dying anyways cause somaliaonline is to strict and not fun anymore and somnet is just too much trolls and no law. If somalispot manages to balance in between with nidaam and fun, it will be a place of laws while also allowing a bit of fun DEPENDING IF THE THREAD IS FOR FUN not when a THREAD IS SERIOUS TOPIC.
what thread was you banned from?

Status
Not open for further replies.