Sometimes i wonder.....

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Muslims countries are sometimes terrible and corrupt, but only with bad leaders. With good leaders, no western country can light a candle to muslim countries for muslims (not non muslims obviously, whom i assume would consider it hell). The depression rates and hateful nature of some westerners show that they are lacking something and are generally unhappy with this new world order and immorality. They have taken on science and maths from the arabs and led to some new advancements, i got to give thme that. But with the growing of incels, femcels, mgtow, liberalism, globalism and other movements spawned from misery.....i sometimes wonder if westerners don't want to admit that they are not happy with the current system.

Say what you will about muslim countries, but apart from the wicked few that ruin things for others (which is found in every nation) at least there is a perfect balance as shown by the low suicide rates and lack of depression and unneccesary pressures created by an unjust society. This is what the globalist kabbal doesn't want these poor saps in the west to know. They drive them away from islam and show the bad, but never the good. The statistics don't lie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...life-satisfaction-thanks-feeling-oneness.html

No tax.jpg

The reality is tbat Allah gave the western world thw keys to be the legitimate rulers of mankind. But because of that lie that they insisted on that isa was the son of Allah, a chain reaction started thet first made them enenies to islam in the medieval times and then made them enemies to religiom after islam and again made them hate islam after communism fell. All of this becaude they hated the religion of muhammad saws which would have kept the fasiqs and dhalims amongs them in check.

But since that didn't happen, theyve used their extensive knowledge to basically promote every ill known to mankind from wars to violence to ect to ect. Their own souls recognize it but the influence of shaytan and the absolution of Allah prevents them from changing as a society.

Their example is as follows

Indeed, We had established them in a way We have not established you. And We gave them hearing, sight, and intellect. But neither their hearing, sight, nor intellect were of any benefit to them whatsoever, since they persisted in denying Allah’s signs. And ˹so˺ they were overwhelmed by what they used to ridicule.

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 26

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The reality is tbat Allah gave the western world thw keys to be the legitimate rulers of mankind. But because of that lie that they insisted on that isa was the son of Allah, a chain reaction started thet first made them enenies to islam in the medieval times and then made them enemies to religiom after islam and again made them hate islam after communism fell. All of this becaude they hated the religion of muhammad saws which would have kept the fasiqs and dhalims amongs them in check.

But since that didn't happen, theyve used their extensive knowledge to basically promote every ill known to mankind from wars to violence to ect to ect. Their own souls recognize it but the influence of shaytan and the absolution of Allah prevents them from changing as a society.

huuno do u need medication? u can have mine :(

VixR

Veritas
Muslim countries are shitholes. It’s hard to come up with one really good example. Maybe some of the Asian ones, like Malaysia. Otherwise, even enriched Arab countries like Dubai are shit and rely on a subclass of practical slaves, having inequalities worse than anything the West could compete with.

Trending