Sometimes hooyos can be a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to convince my dear hooyo that converting files to PDF and sending the attached files via email to each party is way faster than printing 40 pages of workload back and forth, instead i seem to infuriate her she wouldn't listen and insisted that she is right and yet expects me to print for her and every time I try to explain I be reasonable.

No im not a waalid caasi but in this case I try to calm my tone and not talk back since I wasnth raised to talk back
But I guess we Somalis are very stubborn when it comes to enlightment .

Whats even more annoying when my hooyo calls my name out loud expects me to fix something I politely tell hooyo that I can't fix this due to being inexperienced in that particular obstacle she replies" ceebey tacaal heblaayo's son abdi whos your age fixed everything what is wrong with you!"

" well because Abdi is a civic engineer has knowledge over various parts and I'm not big difference hooyo" I nervously replied .

Then I take the walk of shame like I was just a fucking qasaaro

I love my hooyo to bits even if I feel like im internally screaming

I'm also scared of that death stare and the flying dacas kkkkkk

My mom was never a pain for me because I was a pain for her for 9 months. I know that I can't repay my mom for all she has done for me so I try my best to please her and make dua for her.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trying to convince my dear hooyo that converting files to PDF and sending the attached files via email to each party is way faster than printing 40 pages of workload back and forth, instead i seem to infuriate her she wouldn't listen and insisted that she is right and yet expects me to print for her and every time I try to explain I be reasonable.

No im not a waalid caasi but in this case I try to calm my tone and not talk back since I wasnth raised to talk back
But I guess we Somalis are very stubborn when it comes to enlightment .

Whats even more annoying when my hooyo calls my name out loud expects me to fix something I politely tell hooyo that I can't fix this due to being inexperienced in that particular obstacle she replies" ceebey tacaal heblaayo's son abdi whos your age fixed everything what is wrong with you!"

" well because Abdi is a civic engineer has knowledge over various parts and I'm not big difference hooyo" I nervously replied .

Then I take the walk of shame like I was just a fucking qasaaro

I love my hooyo to bits even if I feel like im internally screaming

I'm also scared of that death stare and the flying dacas kkkkkk

Tell her MOM, if u DONT accept me for WHO I AM i am going to commit suicide!!!!!!!!

Kidding of course. Just hug her!

I also find this to be true, sometimes my mum can be very narcissistic but it's a small price to pay for all the great things she has done for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I also find this to be true, sometimes my mum can be very narcissistic but it's a small price to pay for all the great things she has done for me.

narcissistic? wow thats a strong word for your mamma, and i appreciate your honesty i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.