Something peculiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reliberation of the missing regions has been quoted often by Puntland. In this forum there are threads about towns, villages and settlements of the Dhulbahante clan bringing food for the reliberation of their clan settlements.

Clans also brought men and weapons from places that are themselves under occupation.

Meanwhile from Oog all the way to Tukaraq and beyond Somaliland troops often not travelling in convoys roam freely without fear. They leave whenever they want and drive by local Dhulbahante villages without an ounce of fear.

The travel up and down the main road as they want. Even if they travel in convoys if the clan was really under occupation why don't they attack them as in other places?

When you travel such long distances and fear no attack then you are really at home.

So what and who is there to liberate?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Because it's not like your hometown Galmudug. People don't "attack" convoys and tradesmen, they are civilized beings. The difference is political, that doesn't change the clan dynamics. You can travel wherever you want where your clan lives. Quite frankly you don't shit where you eat, your kind did not learn that in the south.

^You are not the brightest. Who talked about tradesmen? I told you to brush up and work on your comprehension.

I clearly said Somaliland troops. Why are they roaming villages and towns of the said clan in complete immunity when they are under occupation.

Places under occupation target the supply routes of the military occupiers and launch attacks.

I gave an example and said they are often travelling not in convoy driving a long distance and there has not been on attack on the enemy occupiers.

The troops are not attacked because they operate in a safe area and seems they are at home.

If the reliberation by the said clan is true why are Somaliland troops roaming and driving such long distances without fear of attacks?

I hope a more intelligent and less emotional person can have a go at it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This sheegad is showing his true colours more and more lately. What is there to liberate kulahaa

Lordilord that is their nature. They cannot debate with reality. One is a miserable liar who has serious comprehension issues but the truth cannot be hidden.

The other has nothing to add then to throw the sheegato label.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That is good point actually. Are they afraid of what will happen to them or they are not under occupation as they made us believe.

Saalax that is what I ask myself.

Camey the VP has to make a detour into Ethiopia before travelling to Buuhoodle. He cannot travel through Dhulbahante land because he does not want to cause Dhulbahante vs Dhulbahante.

He went to Buuhoodle took men and weaponary few days later his cousin who is a Minister came from Hargaysa.

He is not going to fight him because he does not want fighting among his subclan.

Meanwhile Somaliland hardly come under attack.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dhulbahante isn't under occupation by any means, SL are roaming freely in those areas because they have the permission and the backing of Dhulos elders... Elders are getting richer and they have no reason to block the source of their wealth.

Karim that is why I do not buy we are under occupation talk because otherwise Somaliland troops would not drive from Hargaysa, Gabiley and Berbera all the way to a location 50 minutes away from the capital of Puntland.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
^You are not the brightest. Who talked about tradesmen? I told you to brush up and work on your comprehension.

I clearly said Somaliland troops. Why are they roaming villages and towns of the said clan in complete immunity when they are under occupation.

Places under occupation target the supply routes of the military occupiers and launch attacks.

I gave an example and said they are often travelling not in convoy driving a long distance and there has not been on attack on the enemy occupiers.

The troops are not attacked because they operate in a safe area and seems they are at home.

If the reliberation by the said clan is true why are Somaliland troops roaming and driving such long distances without fear of attacks?

I hope a more intelligent and less emotional person can have a go at it.
Those "Somaliland troops" are from the same tribe as the people that live there, it's their own land. You are asking us why don't their kin kill them because they are with Somaliland, your question is as ridiculous as they come. The territory they operate in is their own home. The ones that are with them are under the protection of those clans, without any clan support you can't operate there.

My point stands, they are not moryaans.

There was never an occupation. This was a campaign for gaas he thought he could retake tukaraq and get re elected with that but it’s failed and he won’t get another term. Dhulbahante are somalilanders. Somaliland doesn’t belong to isaaq it’s litteraly the place they come from in Shanta somalia.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There was never an occupation. This was a campaign for gaas he thought he could retake tukaraq and get re elected with that but it’s failed and he won’t get another term. Dhulbahante are somalilanders. Somaliland doesn’t belong to isaaq it’s litteraly the place they come from in Shanta somalia.

Parliamentary & local elections match 2019 have a feeling the whole East SL is gonna take part. Then 40+ seats (out of 82) will be held by dhulbahante Ali Khalif as the MP for Buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts