Something I noticed about somalis…

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Why is it that somalis are super nice, polite and courteous to strangers but absolute savages to their own family. It‘s like the closer the bond the more savage we are to each other.

Example:
My aunt is super sweet and lovely to me and my siblings but to her own daughter and the one’s who are the closest to her she‘s so mean and rude. My parents are like that, my siblings, heck I myself am a culprit of this kind of savage behaviour :jcoleno: I’m super sweet and cordial to my friends and strangers but to my siblings I‘m a mad qumayo. What‘s wrong with us? I know me and my fam are not the only one with this strange behaviour :hemad: Seen this waaaaay to often. Are we programmed differently tollow :cosbyhmm:

You and the people close to you share an uglier side of relationships.
My friends and I were always close and happy with each other until we became roommates. But because of those conflicts we have a deeper relationships.

Happy_

You and the people close to you share an uglier side of relationships.
My friends and I were always close and happy with each other until we became roommates. But because of those conflicts we have a deeper relationships.
We‘re close. And the closer we get the uglier we are to each other. If someone does not abuse me, they don‘t luh me. That‘s what I believe :mjkkk:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Definitely. I can be an asshòle to strangers aswell but it's a different kind of asshòlenimo to people I love and am close to.

20210719_031743_resize_94.jpg

Have you noticed how eedos and habayars are totally different aswell? Eedos are pure evil and habayars are like your second mom and spoil the shit out of you. They always favour their sisters kids and are harsh to their brother's kids. I have 3 brothers and no sisters so I hope I don't end up like the stereotypical evil eedo.

Happy_

Definitely. I can be an asshòle to strangers aswell but it's a different kind of asshòlenimo to people I love and am close to.

View attachment 197062

Have you noticed how eedos and habayars are totally different aswell? Eedos are pure evil and habayars are like your second mom and spoil the shit out of you. They always favour their sisters kids and are harsh to their brother's kids. I have 3 brothers and no sisters so I hope I don't end up like the stereotypical evil eedo.
Soomaha, waa another level. I noticed that too. My eedos are very sly and fake nice whereas my habos are very sweet and like my mother. You can tell these eedos lowkey dislike their brother, probably cos our society favourites men and they fear for their inheritance.

Trending

Latest posts