Something I’ve noticed.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
@BlackJack got me thinking, the abdis on this site generalize us, judge us, love to pick on halimas who marry interacially etc.

This is obviously a male majority site, but like-

they are filled with so much shit, like goodness doesn’t a regular trip to the bathroom decrease this?

Seriously tho, I have so much things I want to say but like-

I don’t want to be put on blast with 2 million abdis quoting my post and qashining me :russ:

Enough talk from my side, what do y’all Somali LADIES think?:damedamn:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I agree, they say it’s all trolling and jokes but with the frequency of their xalimo bashing, I feel like maybe they do think this way. Don’t they have a life to live? Why care about what some random girl on Twitter is doing?

And let’s not forget about the hypocrisy. How they always talk about how they’re going to marry out and when any Xalimo does that they bash her commenting on her looks and everything.

And how they always talk about how they want a pure and clean wife and they have a body count of 100. You deserve a wife as pure as you.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I agree, they say it’s all trolling and jokes but with the frequency of their xalimo bashing, I feel like maybe they do think this way. Don’t they have a life to live? Why care about what some random girl on Twitter is doing?
I wonder if they talk this much shit in rl? :silanyolaugh:

quick way to become an incel:pachah1:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
And let’s not forget about the hypocrisy. How they always talk about how they’re going to marry out and when any Xalimo does that they bash her commenting on her looks and everything.
THIS. THE VOLUME INSIDE THIS BUS IS ASTRONOMICAL!!! Tbh Tho, maybe it’s all talk but I stay tru to my word, don’t be shocked if you find me in a thread “SSPOT MEMBER @Qali MARRIES AN CADAAN DUDE”

Qali

Certified Pimp.
And how they always talk about how they want a pure and clean wife and they have a body count of 100. You deserve a wife as pure as you.
Omg, especially in that thread uhm I forgot the girls @, but they were saying “I want a women with absolute 0 body count” meanwhile they bragging about an cadaan lady they fucked in another thread :wow1:

the hypocrisy:susp:

THIS. THE VOLUME INSIDE THIS BUS IS ASTRONOMICAL!!! Tbh Tho, maybe it’s all talk but I stay tru to my word, don’t be shocked if you find me in a thread “SSPOT MEMBER @Qali MARRIES AN CADAAN DUDE”
I thought you were going for the Kimchi, Latino or Turkish Kings. How can you lie to me like that.
:kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts