Something fishy is going on along the Somaliland/Puntland border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supplying ISIS with weapons, there is no other explanations, they don't even bother turning of their transponder. If they were fighting them, they would be bombing them.

I am amazed at how naive the Somali's are. The Iraqi's regularly report US supply helicopters landing in ISIS territories in Iraq even caught on video to supply ISIS, they virtually fund all the sides to keep the military industrial complex going.

Last edited:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
From claiming the earth is flat to this?

Why am i not surprised? :mjlol:

Seems like an odd type of aircraft to use for any CIA style renditions. Surely, a military cargo plane or helicopter would be better?
Naah those planes get used fairly often used for hard to reach places in the mountains and the like by the CIA, military style aircraft get easily spotted and destroyed if they fly solo in covert operations

if you want to do naughty things with an aircraft and not get caught.
turn off your transponder, its not rocket science.

turn it back on after you finish..

i see nothing fishy at all.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
if you want to do naughty things with an aircraft and not get caught.
turn off your transponder, its not rocket science.

turn it back on after you finish..

i see nothing fishy at all.

Exactly what i was thinking. This whole thing could be @AbdiJohnson winding us up with a fake story.

Seems like an odd type of aircraft to use for any CIA style renditions. Surely, a military cargo plane or helicopter would be better?

Yeah i thought so to.

I may sound naive, but what if this plane is being used to survey drought afflicted areas? Sanaag and sool seems to be the worst hit areas hence why the plane flew to haylaan.

But overall this is definitely fishy especially as it's flying from Djibouti which is home to a massive US military base.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
SnitchJohnson at it again

enhanced-8989-1401905428-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending