Something fishy is going on along the Somaliland/Puntland border

Status
Not open for further replies.
This aircraft has been going back around the Somaliland and Puntland border for more than a week everyday and then returning to Djibouti.

IMG_20170418_203935.jpg
IMG_20170418_204229.jpg
IMG_20170418_204211.jpg
IMG_20170418_203802.jpg
IMG_20170418_203818.jpg

IMG_20170418_203728.jpg

:cosbyhmm:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The US is committed to defeating ISIS and ISIS in Somalia's headquarters are in that region.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Do you think the US requests Somalia's permission each and every time it's planes wishes to enter Somali airspace or at least informs them before violating it? It's embarrassing.

I remember a Somali government representative say on Al Jazeera one time that US does not need to ask for Somalia's permission, leaving the reporter and the other guests speechless at the fact that he just surrendered his nation's sovereignty like that.

Makes it so hard to bash those that say "Somalia is dead".:susp:

I only just about managed to muster the energy to do it because i fear it will kill a part of me if i don't. :kanyehmm:

Worst of the worst always at the forefront dragging everyone through the mud with them. It's an unspoken rule.

Last edited:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
If you are in a leadership position in any part of Somalia you deserve to have a shoe thrown on your face.

flying-shoe.jpg

This is about IS, not piracy.

There's an IS group in Galgala near Haylaan where that plane went and another group near the mountains of Qandala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts