Someone forgot to tell me

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

We had a women’s basketball team????!
Yeah, unrelated thing but i was bored n was looking for comedy thing in netflix like season not movie so i stumbled at anime comedy first 10 ep was funny ngl but once it reached 15 ep it started to be romantic drama bs but didnt know since i only searched comedy i got carried on till season 2 and the ending is not what i was expecting that nigga ended up with bully jaahilad girl instead the miskiin charmatic one, even the nigga liked the miskiin always to season one to 2 idk how but i skipped to final chapter/episode cuz it was to long and I found he married to qumayo while the miskiin Who always was by his side didnt do nothing n accepted her fate even it she didnt want so he married someone else, like how can u ditch her like that wallahi i hate drama romancic movies anime whatever, its the second time i watch in my whole life and everytime i regret it its always ends up the apposite i want :kendrickcry::mjsuitcry:

Last edited:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Yeah, unrelated thing but i was bored n was looking for comedy thing in netflix like season not movie so i stumbled at anime comedy first 10 ep was funny ngl but once it reached 15 ep it started to be romantic drama bs but didnt know since i only searched comedy i got carried on till season 2 and the ending is not what i was expecting that nigga ended up with bully jaahilad girl instead the miskiin charmatic one, even the nigga liked the miskiin always to season one to 2 idk how but i skipped to final chapter/episode cuz it was to long and I found he married to qumayo while the miskiin Who always was by his side helped him married someone else, like how can u ditch her like that wallahi i hate drama romancic movies anime whatever, its the second time i watch in my whole life and everytime i regret it its always ends up the apposite i want :kendrickcry::mjsuitcry:
I always hate the miskiin es, they are so annoying and act all innocent, crying and shii. Like stfu, it irritates me to the core. The bullies are always my favorite ones, especially when they start softening up :ahh:

Marshall D Abdi

I always hate the miskiin *****es, they are so annoying and act all innocent, crying and shii. Like stfu, it irritates me to the core. The bullies are always my favorite ones, especially when they start softening up :ahh:
f*ck off u describing the i hate rn she was xaasid asf hitting the men left to right cocky but she softened time by time while having the attitude but the miskiin was to shy to confess n everytime she tried something would come between them at the end the cocky proposed even if he loved the miskiin he ditched her n the miskiin was so miskiin she let him go to be taken wallahi im bit sad n angry i hate romantic drama makes grown man sad i wasted all this time days just to end up with this dho0cilo life is unfair WALLAHI IM SERIOUS HELP:mjcry::meleshame:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
f*ck off u describing the ***** i hate rn she was xaasid asf hitting the men left to right cocky but she softened time by time while having the attitude but the miskiin was to shy to confess n everytime she tried something would come between them at the end the cocky proposed even if he loved the miskiin he ditched her n the miskiin was so miskiin she let him go to be taken wallahi im bit sad n angry i hate romantic drama makes grown man sad i wasted all this time days just to end up with this dho0cilo life is unfair WALLAHI IM SERIOUS HELP:mjcry::meleshame:
Tbh they bullies get annoying too, that's why I'm not really into Anime/ manga. You should watch something that doesn't have romance, I recommend one piece if you haven't watched it, Vinland Saga too, I was hooked :ahh: :banderas:

Marshall D Abdi

Tbh they bullies get annoying too, that's why I'm not really into Anime/ manga. You should watch something that doesn't have romance, I recommend one piece if you haven't watched it, Vinland Saga too, I was hooked :ahh: :banderas:
I didnt know it romance i thaught it was only comedy like gintama or one punch men but but wallahi so unfair, btw i watched one piece 3-4 ep 1 to 900 plus i watched vinland saga it is in my country sweden nordic ppl, i regret watching romance im so happy i always refused relationship bs to gaalo cadaan im too emotional for my heart to be broken :banderas:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I didnt know it romance i thaught it was only comedy like gintama or one punch men but but wallahi so unfair, btw i watched one piece 3-4 ep 1 to 900 plus i watched vinland saga it is in my country sweden nordic ppl, i regret watching romance im so happy i always refused relationship bs to gaalo cadaan im too emotional for my heart to be broken :banderas:
Next time check the tags warya, I was caught up with the one peice manga but started slacking and now Ion even know where I was at (pre big mom arc), my sister put me onto vinland saga, that's coo that ur from sweden :obama: kkk you are more emotional then me :mjlaugh:

Marshall D Abdi

Next time check the tags warya, I was caught up with the one peice manga but started slacking and now Ion even know where I was at (pre big mom arc), my sister put me onto vinland saga, that's coo that ur from sweden :obama: kkk you are more emotional then me :mjlaugh:
Im too emotional soo ceeb, btw next Season vinland saga that nigga gonna ne adult n slave

Trending

Latest posts