Someone explain this Ethiopia Somalia thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Mohamed has everything under control. He forced UAE to come to the FGS for Berbera port and now the UAE is using Ethiopia as a proxy to invest in Somalia.

It's nothing major, people are over reacting. They just signed investment deals and giving Ethiopia shares in four, unnamed ports though I think it's Kismayo, Mogadishu, Bosaso, and Berbera, you know to legalize their deal with Somaliland?...

Anyway, they also agreed in the future to integrate their economies more closely. It's mutual, Ethiopia gets prime port access, Somalia receives investments in things like infrastructure construction. You have to remember Ethiopia and Rwanda are the two first countries to agree to forming a European Union type bloc in Africa, so it's not an actual union/annexation.

100 million axmaars free to move to 15 million somalis that is ethnic suicide

I agree.. free movement should not be in the discussion. Especially at a time where we don’t control our own borders Or have checks and balances to control these renegade administratoions.

We’re the only country in the world that has more than one president lmao. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo perfectly explained the deal. Somalis are overreacting as they usually do.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Doubt the free movement of people and integrated both economics, since Ethiopia cant do it in their own territory. How will they do it with Somalia, my belief is its Ethiopian wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts